Snarky Brides

OKAY, last post about my outfit promise/ SHOES

I found 3 pair I like and I wear a size 4-5 so which ones and I am going cheap b/c I don't waer heels often

The Dress, already bought as of today

In either color

Re: OKAY, last post about my outfit promise/ SHOES

• If you don't wear heels very often, I'd go with the first pair.

The second, though cute, are more than likely going to kill your feet after awhile.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I think the bottom pairs (either color) will actually end up being way more comfortable than the first pair.  I love the nude. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_okay-last-post-about-my-outfit-promise-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:42021296-6ff0-44cb-9cbb-01b46d007c00Post:b45fe675-4424-4547-b715-9ac783d6a238">Re: OKAY, last post about my outfit promise/ SHOES</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think the bottom pairs (either color) will actually end up being way more comfortable than the first pair.  I love the nude. 
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]
    Stac, why you think that? I honestly don't know b/c I hate heels so I wearr flip flops more often.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_okay-last-post-about-my-outfit-promise-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:42021296-6ff0-44cb-9cbb-01b46d007c00Post:e9a82c59-0335-422a-a4a3-40e29508aa9a">Re: OKAY, last post about my outfit promise/ SHOES</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OKAY, last post about my outfit promise/ SHOES : Stac, why you think that? I honestly don't know b/c I hate heels so I wearr flip flops more often.
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]
    Not to answer for Stacks, but probably because the straps look softer and more forgiving than the 1st pair. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Second style, hands down!
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_okay-last-post-about-my-outfit-promise-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:42021296-6ff0-44cb-9cbb-01b46d007c00Post:b45fe675-4424-4547-b715-9ac783d6a238">Re: OKAY, last post about my outfit promise/ SHOES</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think the bottom pairs (either color) will actually end up being way more comfortable than the first pair.  I love the nude. 

<div>Agreed.  They look softer (no straps cutting into your foot or ankle), and way more supportive which usually means longer comfortable wear time for me at least.</div>
  • Yes, what Sarah said, and also the weird thing about heels is the more platform they have by the balls of your feet and toes, the more comfortable they tend to be.  The first pair being so thin the first thing that will hurt will be the ball of your foot.
  • I like the nude color in the second pair.  It compliments the top of the dress well. 
    imageVacation

• My legs , first person with glasses
  • Your legs will be smokin the wrap around the ankle style.  I could never pull that off. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_okay-last-post-about-my-outfit-promise-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:42021296-6ff0-44cb-9cbb-01b46d007c00Post:5600e1b9-6d06-43c6-8cf4-b6f47e9ff464">Re: OKAY, last post about my outfit promise/ SHOES</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, what Sarah said, and also the weird thing about heels is the more platform they have by the balls of your feet and toes, the more comfortable they tend to be.  The first pair being so thin the first thing that will hurt will be the ball of your foot.

<div>Huh.  Interesting.  The second ones just looked so painful because of the height and stretching (or I guess shortening) on the tendons it was cause.  I never thought of it the other way though.</div>
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_okay-last-post-about-my-outfit-promise-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:42021296-6ff0-44cb-9cbb-01b46d007c00Post:a3e5f4b7-c0c8-4174-9fec-25fd699ebaf9">Re: OKAY, last post about my outfit promise/ SHOES</a>:
    [QUOTE]Your legs will be smokin the wrap around the ankle style.  I could never pull that off. 
    I have chicken legs lol
  • Because of the platforms, the second pair shouldn't be too bad. I have some shoes similar to that and they're actually pretty comfy, considering they're 4, 4 1/2 inch heels. The nude ones would look super cute with your dress. I'm always a fan of black heels too though, so either pair would look great. The first pair look really bridesmaid-y to me.
  • TY ladies!
  • I vote for the 2nd pair in black. The nude looks like it would clash with the beige in the dress. It's hard to tell on a monitor of course, but here it looks like the beige of the dress has yellow undertones, while the nude of the shoes has pink undertones. I wouldn't do it.
  • The effing shoes were 30 dollars MORE with shipping :(

Got these and had them shipped to store free!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_okay-last-post-about-my-outfit-promise-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:42021296-6ff0-44cb-9cbb-01b46d007c00Post:adf3adfd-903b-4696-98c5-623ffa4801e4">Re: OKAY, last post about my outfit promise/ SHOES</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OKAY, last post about my outfit promise/ SHOES : Those are cute!
    Posted by rachers1017[/QUOTE]
    TY Rach!
  • TY Koda!
  • I vote those nude shoes! Also, where is that dress from/who makes it? I did a search but couldn't find another post about it. Its hot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards