Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Bubbly

Hey yall,
When I lived in AZ, there was a yummy.champagne that was almond. I can't find it anywhere here. Also, does anyone know where I can find small bottles of asti or wine for favors?
May 2013 August Siggy: The Hair AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NO idea! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bubbly

• Options
    You will need to contact your local liquor store.  They can order the small bottles of champagne for you.  You can also ask them about the almond one.  Unfortunately in PA the LCB runs the show and only supplies the brands that they choose so you may not be able to get the almond one here (doesn't mean you can't try to get it in Ohio though) ;-)
  • Options
    Local wineries provide small bottles for favors, too.  I believe Heritage Wine Cellars (in Station Square and the Waterfront) does...they have a limited selection of what they'll put in the mini bottles, though.  They do have an almond wine - not champagne, but it's the only almond thing I'm aware of.  
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    A really good choice that u can usually even get thru beer distributors is Verdi - sort of a bubbly champagne - perfect for favors or just as individual drinks.  It has a nice flavor and not as dry as champagne.
  • Options
    Thanks! My aunt is bringing up the Wilson Creek Almond Champagne (it's a bubbly out of CA so not a real champagne( for me from SC since they have it. 
    May 2013 August Siggy: The Hair AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NO idea! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards