Florida-North Florida
Options

I NEED INSPIRATION... Fi Gift ideas...

What are you getting your fi for X-Mas?
What is the best gift you have ever given fi?
What are you hoping for from fi?
What is the best gift fi ever gave you (besides ring)?
Whats the best gift you ever gave?
What's the best gift you ever recieved? (besides ring)

I have to get inspired to start my X-Mas shopping but I am drawing a blank on my nieces (ages 21 and 23) my brother and my fiance! Grrr at me......

TIA!  Gina

Re: I NEED INSPIRATION... Fi Gift ideas...

• Options
    pag41989pag41989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are you getting your fi for X-Mas? He wants his windows tinted on his new car so I am doing that for him
    What is the best gift you have ever given fi? Probably his computer game that he had been wanting for months
    What are you hoping for from fi? I already got my present... a Dooney & Bourke bag :)
    What is the best gift fi ever gave you (besides ring)? Paintings of the beach where we went on our first date and he proposed at
    Whats the best gift you ever gave? No sure honestly.. I have given a lot of gifts. I think the most expensive one was the watch I bought for him for our 2 year anniversary.
    What's the best gift you ever recieved? (besides ring) Probably the pair of pearl earrings my mother bought for me a few years ago.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lifeizbeachylifeizbeachy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oops, I guess should answer myself, and BTW the last 2 questions are from or to anyone....

What are you getting your fi for X-Mas? Dunno, thats reason for Poll  -  lol
    What is the best gift you have ever given fi? 47" HDTV 1080p hell yeah... 1080p love  LOL
    What are you hoping for from fi? Wii Shape Up and Easy Tone tennies
    What is the best gift fi ever gave you (besides ring)? A little tacky blue XMas tree the year we were broke and I was bummed cuz it was my first Xmas with no tree.  Plus he gave me a little foot care kit and actually gave me a pedicure and painted my toes! He had never done anything like that before it was awesome, even tho my feet are very ticklish!
    Whats the best gift you ever gave? A puppy for my SIL!
    What's the best gift you ever recieved? (besides ring) A garnet ring from my Mom. My first real fine jewelry.
  • Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are you getting your fi for X-Mas?: A bunch of little things and then a external hard drive.
    What is the best gift you have ever given fi?: His computer monitor.
    What are you hoping for from fi?: Nothing that I can think of in particular.
    What is the best gift fi ever gave you (besides ring)?: Trip to Tennessee, which included a ring.  lol
    Whats the best gift you ever gave?: Computer monitor
    What's the best gift you ever recieved? (besides ring): Trip to Tennessee
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are you getting your fi for X-Mas? I have no idea what I'm getting DH for Christmas, this year will be scaled down a little.
    What is the best gift you have ever given fi? The first year we were dating I had a custom frame made for his 60"x40" Fight Club movie poster.  It's awesome.
    What are you hoping for from fi? I really want a Kitchen Aid mixer but I doubt this is the year for that.
    What is the best gift fi ever gave you (besides ring)? The first year we were dating he surprised me with 29 gallon aquarium.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards