North Carolina
Options

CALLING All! The new, the old, and the stalkers!!

2»

Re: CALLING All! The new, the old, and the stalkers!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your name? Lisa
    Which city do you live in? Ashburn, VA (west of Washington DC) but we are from Raleigh and lived there when we had the wedding there)
    Tell us about your wedding! (you know, the usual, colors, blah blah, I cant' think of ?'s to write :-) ) It was the best day ever! It was a catholic ceremony then a reception at a country club. The colors were hot pink, orange and some lime green. It was lots of fun, lots of dancing, food and drinks for everybody!!!
    And a selfish question, do you like to play games??? :-) Not really, I like to play the WII
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your name? Kelly
    Which city do you live in? Washington, DC
    Tell us about your wedding! (you know, the usual, colors, blah blah, I cant' think of ?'s to write :-) ) We are getting married 10/09/10 in Chapel Hill at either the Carolina Inn or the Great Room at Top of the Hill.  Our colors our a light green and orange (looks better than it sounds)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your name? Jessica
    Which city do you live in? Charlotte
    Tell us about your wedding! We got married on 9.26 of this year. My colors were clover green with some accents of chocolate brown & ivory. It was the most fun night of my life Laughing
    And a selfish question, do you like to play games??? Well, as Cat knows, I love me some Wii....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    True Jessica!  Where have you been?  I am excited that all thsee people like games!  And those that don't, that's cool! We def. need a get to together after the new year!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards