Oregon

Oregon Bride in the running to win $10K

LaciferLacifer member
First Comment

HI there!  My wedding will take place this July at the McMenamin's Cornelius Pass Roadhouse.  I came across a contest by "Dexknows Weddings' on facebook and submitted a cost-saving idea we're using for our reception.  Our idea was chosen as a top 40 finalist!!  We are using recycled Tea-tins for our floral reception table centerpieces, and then giving them as favors at the end of the night.

Winners will be determined by a public vote ending today (5/28).  There is no requirement to sign in or provide any personal information to vote.  Please access our entry and help us with your vote. Thank you for your support!

voting link for facebook users:
http://apps.facebook.com/dexknows/contests/28230/voteable_entries/4228131

voting link for all others:
http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/28230/voteable_entries/4228131?view_entries=1

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Oregon Bride in the running to win $10K

• edited December 2011
    Done!! Good luck! I think you have a great idea!
  • edited December 2011
    Well now I'm pissed ... apparently you spammed several boards with this. I wish there was an "unvote" button on that website!! Frown
  • edited December 2011
    yeah... that's not obnoxious at all...

I'm gonna go vote for someone else :D

*snark*
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
  • edited December 2011
    wow... the nonprofit ceremony people are kinda rad.

No cost venue... Impressive!
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
  • edited December 2011
    There's another Oregon bride that's a finalist, but she was posting on TK long before the contest so I voted for her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • felkelsfelkels member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And I appriciate that vote long before...we did not win though :(
  • edited December 2011
    Aw, I'm sorry! I'm sure your wedding will be lovely regardless though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards