Snarky Brides
Options

Happy Thursday!

Re: Happy Thursday!

• Options
    Morning!  I woke up with a sore throat and swollen glands this morning-- and I have to go interview 6 people and then sit through 5 hours of class.  I'm really looking forward to today.  I don't have time to be sick.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Today is my Friday and I'm leaving at 3 to boot! Then I'm off until next Tuesday, hooray! Although I hate to use vacation time in January, I'm very excited to see H's dad and grandparents.
  • Options
    I love the Belle outfit! So cute!

i stayed up too late watching the DVR'd episode of American Idol. I really don't like the show but I found out a college friend will be on so I had to watch.

I can't wait until I get excited to go to the gym again. Getting back in shape is such an arduous process.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Raynes - I'm doing ww right now, have been since september. I was losing before xmas bit took a break for binge eating and have been back on track with my eating etc. I lost 2lbs the first week and nothing since but in the past 2 weeks I've also started up with the weights again 4 times a week. My eating has been incredible this month.
  • Options
    Morning.  I'm really ready for this week to be over so I can have a fun Saturday.

That's all I've got.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-thursday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:baa6d037-5860-4880-a1f7-e5ae41f3eea6Post:af7bab42-f088-4963-8ce7-b375d44b2cab">Re: Happy Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Today is my Friday and I'm leaving at 3 to boot! Then I'm off until next Tuesday, hooray! Although I hate to use vacation time in January, I'm very excited to see <strong>Steph and J. </strong>
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]

fixed. :)
  • Options
    Morning! Star and Denise, good vibes coming your way. Mehg, your outfit is so cute.

I'm looking forward to work being over. We're supposed to get a little bit of snow this afternoon which means most likely it'll take me over 2 hours to get home. I'm also pretty sure I'm going to have to thunderdome with my friend/co-worker today. I'm not looking forward to it.

Raynes, my little cat is a complete asshole to me. When I'm in the kitchen cooking or anything that I'm doing at the counter, she tries to climb all the way up my back. The backs of my legs and my lower back have lots of nasty scratches from her. I have to lock her in the bathroom when I cook. She's started doing it other times when I turn my back to her. The last two mornings while I've been packing up my computer she's done it. She's a real big asshole, and lucky she's adorable.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-thursday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:baa6d037-5860-4880-a1f7-e5ae41f3eea6Post:347c272f-dcb2-489c-b325-a20a4df4630f">Re: Happy Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Thursday! : fixed. :)
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]
    Well obviously. I think it goes without saying. ;)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-thursday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:baa6d037-5860-4880-a1f7-e5ae41f3eea6Post:80ab3b6f-dde4-4565-ad4e-48a28d736b36">Re: Happy Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Raynes - I'm doing ww right now, have been since september. I was losing before xmas bit took a break for binge eating and have been back on track with my eating etc. I lost 2lbs the first week and nothing since but in the past 2 weeks I've also started up with the weights again 4 times a week. My eating has been incredible this month.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

In that case, I got nothin'.  Stupid body being stupid.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks Edie and DMil :)
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-thursday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:baa6d037-5860-4880-a1f7-e5ae41f3eea6Post:347c272f-dcb2-489c-b325-a20a4df4630f">Re: Happy Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Thursday! : fixed. :)
    fuckers! Why doesn't anyone ever want to come to Dayton? fuckers!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-thursday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:baa6d037-5860-4880-a1f7-e5ae41f3eea6Post:c93a9d29-c2f7-4c43-95e3-684d0fc268c9">Re: Happy Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Thursday! : In that case, I got nothin'.  Stupid body being stupid.
    Posted by raynes[/QUOTE]

I figure my muscles are just being heavy assholes being all torn up and what not. It'll even out in time its just frustrating now. I'm planning on measuring on saturday when I "officially" weigh in. In the end, I suppose I'd rather lift and stay this weight than do nothing and stay this weight.
  • Options
    marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-thursday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:baa6d037-5860-4880-a1f7-e5ae41f3eea6Post:60486f8f-3b62-4517-92b2-02284b08610b">Re: Happy Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Thursday! : fuckers! Why doesn't anyone ever want to come to Dayton? fuckers!
    Posted by dmiller9274[/QUOTE]
    I'll tell you why. My crazy ex-worker's family lives there and I just know I'd run into them even though it's a larger city. And then they'd go all crazy on me. So the moral is you should come to Indiana.

ETA: oops ex-coworker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-thursday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:baa6d037-5860-4880-a1f7-e5ae41f3eea6Post:72ef5f46-d206-40ea-9a4c-c2b6c5cb3c90">Re: Happy Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE] I started using google chrome - anyone know how to put a pin it button on chrome?
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

same as firefox, I think?

<a href="http://pinterest.com/about/goodies/" rel="nofollow">http://pinterest.com/about/goodies/</a>

then just drag that button to the tool bar on Chrome.
  • Options
    Morning,

I was up half the night with cramps so I'm sucking down coffee in attempt to be coherent today. 

Nebb, good for you for sticking to your guns and continuing to lift and work out even if you haven't seen much in terms of weight lost.  I wish I had your determination.
  • Options
    DMill, that's nuts.  My bitch cat is generally adorable when I'm cooking.  She stretches up on the cabinet in front of me and leans her head back on my leg, begging for whatever I'm chopping.  Occasionally she'll use my leg instead of the cabinet and that's not cool, but it's rare. 
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2012
    Thanks :) Lifting feels good. I effing hate lunges but I feel like a total beast once I'm done and I love it. I've missed lifting like crazy, you just have to start loving some part of it. Its been. LOT easier since I got weights in the house and can just go downstairs and lift without any annoyances or distractions.
  • Options
    Morning all!  Went to the hockey game last night and the Avalanche won in OT!  I love when I get my money's worth out of a game like that.  I went to a Bronco game this year and they lost 53-7 or something like that.  I felt like I wanted to demand my money back.

I really feel for all of you with the freezing weather.  We're in the midst of a very odd January warm spell.  It's supposed to be 60 degrees today.  Not normal at all. 

I hope Thursday goes quickly and painlessly.  Good day everyone!
  • Options
    PSST. GUYS. CHECK OUT MY NEW SIG.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-thursday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:baa6d037-5860-4880-a1f7-e5ae41f3eea6Post:eaeb6d38-79ec-4f20-b46e-d3d764d84399">Re: Happy Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]PSST. GUYS. CHECK OUT MY NEW SIG.
    HOLY FUCKING CRAP! CONGRATS
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    YAY STEPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITING!

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    HOLYCRAPSTEPH!!!!! I just noticed your ticker. Congrats to you and your H! That is awesome. :)
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
  • Options
    Congratulations Steph!!!!
  • Options
    HOly crap, Steph!!! CONGRATS!!!

HI MRS BJS!!!!! :) 

Mehg, that Belle outfit is adorable! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-thursday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:baa6d037-5860-4880-a1f7-e5ae41f3eea6Post:31cb598e-b545-4155-af27-90dd5f22dd31">Re: Happy Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Thursday! : I'll tell you why. My crazy ex-worker's family lives there and I just know I'd run into them even though it's a larger city. And then they'd go all crazy on me. So the moral is you should come to Indiana. ETA: oops ex-coworker
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]
    fair enough, I don't think I know any crazy people in Indiana. And the gun range is close to you.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats Steph!  That's wonderful!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-thursday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:baa6d037-5860-4880-a1f7-e5ae41f3eea6Post:6c1a76d9-04af-405a-a877-ee086a343108">Re: Happy Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Thursday! : AHHHHHHHHHHHH  YAY!  Congrats!
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

YOU DITCHED ME. You were supposed to start TTC this month! haha

ETA: that kind of makes me sound like a creep. oh well.
  • Options
    Steph, I thought you guys were going to wait until next year? I'm so excited for the new round of SB babies!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    YAY!!!  Congrats Steph!!!!  
  • Options
    oh, and thanks everyone :)

I wanted to wait until the 30th when we had our first appointment and u/s.

Long story short- I had some really bad cramping and bleeding on Monday (that's why I was so worried about you, Denise!).  They decided to just give me an u/s yesterday instead.  No complaints here! haha.  So. yup. There's a tiny little heartbeat inside me. Which, TBH, kind of freaks me out. (pregnancy- I'm doing it wrong.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards