April 2012 Weddings

FREE PHOTO BOOK

Just wanted to share, if anyone got their wedding dress or bridesmaids dresses from David's Bridal, you should receive a coupon for a free 8 x 10 photo book from Shutterfly. Just got mine today. Super excited to start scrapbooking. I think i am going to use this one for pictures from the Bridal Shower and use Picaboo to make a little better wedding album with the lay flat hinge pages. If you've never used them before they also have a promotion to get 50% off your first order thru 12/31 if you use the code at checkout: 1P50PO

Photobucket

Re: FREE PHOTO BOOK

• Thanks for reminding me!  I forgot all about this.
    wedding countdown
  • For the nonDavid's Bridal brides, if you "like" the Ellen Show on Facebook, you also get a free shutterfly album. I'm not sure about the size, though.
    Visit OrangeCounty.Weddings.comWedding Countdown Ticker
  • dawle77dawle77 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    What about the Shutterfly photo book Weddingchannel.com promises you if you complete at least 5 vendor reviews? I've completed 6 so far (last week) and haven't got anything from them about the photo book yet. I know of 3 other brides who have done the same and haven't got anything from them either. Anyone know why?
    180image 113image 67imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • dawle77dawle77 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2012-weddings_free-photo-book?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:05427f07-4ba2-44d6-9271-99a7af1ee5c0Discussion:01865e56-f8d6-4db3-9f79-d4b09ee41ad5Post:996a6e29-7cf4-4496-8113-33c0a68f5de2">Re: FREE PHOTO BOOK</a>:
    [QUOTE]What about the Shutterfly photo book Weddingchannel.com promises you if you complete at least 5 vendor reviews? I've completed 6 so far (last week) and haven't got anything from them about the photo book yet. I know of 3 other brides who have done the same and haven't got anything from them either. Anyone know why?
    Posted by dawle77[/QUOTE]

I found something that said it would 4-6 weeks after your 5th vendor review before you got the email with the code for Shutterfly.
    180image 113image 67imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • We just ordered ours from Shutterfly.  It was a lot of fun, even if time consuming, to put together.  I can't wait to see it!
  • i completed my reviews too and got no code for a free photo book so youre not the only one who hasnt got the code yet. its a little disappointing.
  • I emailed WeddingChannel's customer service with a screenshot of my 5 reviews, and within a few days they sent me the code for my free album on Shutterfly. If you didn't get it after the 4-6 weeks, try that, and they'll probably do for you what they did for me. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards