Gothic Weddings
Options

I have a question for all of you...

I would like to know what clothing YOU would really love to see on your groom on your wedding day. Is it a tuxedo, a kilt, a zoot suit, something really industrial looking or steam punk?

What would his accessories be?

I can't wait to hear your answers!
Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: I have a question for all of you...

• Options
    full victorian mourning clothes....prrrrr
  • Options
    He's picking out his own clothes, but I like what he's telling me so far for what he envisions- black frock coat, an ascot (I'm hoping he goes for a copper color), white shirt, vest, pants, and top hat... I just have to make sure he doesn't wear sandals! :P It's pretty much what I pictured for him.
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com image "The death of a beautiful woman, is unquestionably the most poetical topic in the world. " - Poe
  • Options
    He's piced out a classic Victorian style outfit, black pants, cape, white shirt and ascot and a red vest. Im contemplating the top hat If I can convince him to wear it :)
  • Options
    Before the wedding, he put on everything he would be wearing: a black pinstripe suit, white shirt, black vest, & black & white wingtips. He looked sooooo handsome, I cried!
  • Options
    The Mr wore black bondage pants from Hot Topic, a black vest, a wine color shirt, a top hat and I think skate shoes. He looked impossibly good.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    My FI is wearing a white tux with a black shirt and hot pink tie/vest. We're also custom designing Converse for ourselves and the WP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards