Florida-North Florida

Destin/Santa Rosa Beach Photographer

Hey everyone:

I have just booked my wedding in Destin/Santa Rosa Beach for June 2013. The ceremony package that I purchased comes with a photographer, but I am looking for a photographer to photograph the reception. I want a good photographer, but I also want a reasonable price since it is only going to be for the reception. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: Destin/Santa Rosa Beach Photographer

• luftcreative.com.  They did my engagement pix and they love to travel :-)
  • Hi.. just curious of who you are using for your ceremony?

• I own Seashell Wedding Co here in Destin and we HIGHLY recommend Jubilee Photography, White Sands Photography and Red Stone Photography. All 3 are absolutely AMAZING!!! We recommend these 3 ladies to all of our brides.
  • We are doing our ceremony with Princess Wedding Co. I felt like their prices were very reasonable and they offered packages that had exactly what we are looking for. The photographer is part of the package and they use Edina Photography I believe.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_destinsanta-rosa-beach-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:c1a55b96-b66b-40df-87db-3c69db48b1b7Post:9d238778-c1d2-457b-9853-fd07ea513c5f">Re: Destin/Santa Rosa Beach Photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi.. just curious of who you are using for your ceremony?
    Posted by Syoung1975[/QUOTE]
  • Do u have a venue? I am having difficulties finding one
  • For the ceremony, we were given a list of several options of beaches that we can choose from. We have not selected which beach yet, but we have one in mind.

We are having our reception at Paradise Cuisine at the Landing. It is in Santa Rosa Beach. They have awesome reviews and their menu is amazing. We have been working with Allen Davis, the CEO, and he is wonderful to work with. I actually found them on The Knot.

If you have any other questions let me know! I know it is quite challenging planning a destination wedding when you have so many choices and aren't there to check things out.
  • edited July 2012
    Hbb photography and vue are fab.
  • Congratulations on your engagement! My husband and I are up and coming wedding photographers in St Augustine and would be willing to work with you on price.  We recently got married too and completely understand sticking to a budget! Our photography is comparable with photographers charging twice as much but since we're fairly new to wedding photography or pricing is very reasonable right now.

Check out our webstite http://www.still55weddings.com

Happy Wedding Planning!
    ♥ Joseph & Christina Mills
  • Joseph and Christina:

I am definitely interested in getting more information, but isn't St. Augustine quite a long distance from Santa Rosa Beach? We just need photography for the reception, which will only be about 3 hours. I wasn't sure if you guys would even be willing to travel for something like that.

Thanks!
    Carrie

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_destinsanta-rosa-beach-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:70Discussion:c1a55b96-b66b-40df-87db-3c69db48b1b7Post:fa59ece4-ae20-45c0-ae3f-756c7a04d475">Re: Destin/Santa Rosa Beach Photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Joseph and Christina: I am definitely interested in getting more information, but isn't St. Augustine quite a long distance from Santa Rosa Beach? We just need photography for the reception, which will only be about 3 hours. I wasn't sure if you guys would even be willing to travel for something like that. Thanks! Carrie
    Posted by clmeyer27[/QUOTE]

<div>Carrie,  Lets communicate through email and see if we can work something out. Santa Rosa Beach is a good distance from St. Augustine but not out of our reach.  We also have a few questions: What is the date for your wedding? When will the reception start and where will it be located? How many people to you expect to attend? Email us back at still55weddings@gmail.com</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards