Students

study for NCLEX and plan wedding

so i only have 8 weeks left of nursing school!!!  i am having a hard time shifting my brain. i have been getting A's on my med surg 4 nursing exams but i know the nclex will be the most challenging. i took off work during my spring break, thought that could be a good time to start? but then i have a paper to start and finish that week too.. ughh....  cant wait to be done!!!

Re: study for NCLEX and plan wedding

• I hear ya! I am going through the same thing, graduating May 11th and Wedding June 30th, hoping to take the NCLEX sometime before the wedding!
  • Thought I was the only one! Glad to know others are feeling my pain! Its fun, but overwhelming too. Good luck on the NCLEX!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Do a ton of practice questions!!! Those will prepare you more than anything for the NCLEX.  And memorize lab values.
    Where there is love, there is life.-Ghandi
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_study-for-nclex-and-plan-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:2cd71edf-67c0-4cb7-aecc-8fc66fcdb0baPost:9d2ae618-76f6-4ce0-92de-6a06a5844a86">Re: study for NCLEX and plan wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do a ton of practice questions!!! Those will prepare you more than anything for the NCLEX.  And memorize lab values.
    Posted by annmarie714[/QUOTE]
    You can memorize lab values but I wouldn't go crazy with it.  I did not have any questions related to lab values on my NCLEX.  Instead it was alot of prioritization, select all that apply, and delegation. 
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_study-for-nclex-and-plan-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:2cd71edf-67c0-4cb7-aecc-8fc66fcdb0baPost:3b1eca01-014b-473d-ac96-b03768a992c2">Re: study for NCLEX and plan wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: study for NCLEX and plan wedding : Instead it was alot of prioritization, select all that apply, and delegation. 
    Posted by ChristineNB[/QUOTE]

Same. I actually thought the NCLEX wasn't bad, and I passed it in the minimum number of questions even as an ASN.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_study-for-nclex-and-plan-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:2cd71edf-67c0-4cb7-aecc-8fc66fcdb0baPost:0d4e20d7-3630-475e-97e9-52a6a57140e2">Re: study for NCLEX and plan wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: study for NCLEX and plan wedding : Same. I actually thought the NCLEX wasn't bad, and I passed it in the minimum number of questions even as an ASN.
    Posted by ahstillwell[/QUOTE]

This was me. I passed at 75 questions, and I probably only studied for 2-3 hours. The NCLEX isn't that bad...I only know maybe 2-3 people that have failed it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards