Sports Weddings
Options

baseball themed wedding!

My fiance and I are being married at Citizens Bank Park. It is natural we are both diehard Phillies fans, considering we both grew up around it. I am just begining planning but we have our dates reserved. I'm trying to come up with different ideas for the reception and such. any ideas anyone has would be greatly appreciated!

thanks a ton!

Re: baseball themed wedding!

• Options
    Hey! That sounds great. Could you PM me and give me an estimate of what it cost per person.  Also - since you already had your wedding - just a little info of the pros and cons?  I'm hoping you loved it!
  • Options
      I love this idea SO much as my fiance and i met watching a Phillies game and have not missed one since. We are both die hard fans. We just got engaged 2 weeks ago and are shooting for a fall wedding..does anyone have any ideas or suggestions that could get me started ?
       Thanks so much and congrats to everyone !
  • Options
    We're doing a RedSox themed wedding as well. For our table numbers, I got the mini redsox helments and fastened a baseball on top, them on top of that will be a small Sox jersey and each table is names after a postion. ex table 1 is First base, table 2 is 2nd base etc...we're having guests sign a jersey, our centerpieces are tall veses filled with baseballs and topped with red and white carnations (Nov wedding). Our colors are red and white with touches of navy
    Our cake will have the bride batter and groom pitcher topper and the grooms cake matches our wedding cake but has a cake baseball on it with a big Boston B

• Options
    Any ideas on how to word a baseball-themed engagement announcement?  My sweet fiance is a die-hard Oakland A's fan!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards