Maine

Vase help please!!

I'm looking for tall glass vases..I've been to Mardens in Calais and they didn't have what I was looking for...I'd love to have around 20 inch tall vases and they're so expensive online. Does anyone know of a shop in maine, a website that has good prices, or would lend or sell theirs?? Thanks for your help! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vase help please!!

• edited December 2011
    Have you checked out www.save-on-crafts.com for vases? That's where I got mine from and I thought they were affordable and very beautiful. Mine have silhouettes of trees and birds on them. Hope that helps!
  • frugalgirlfrugalgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you located? I have some tall vases I would love to sell.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in Princeton..It's about an hour and a half east of Bangor!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mocha54jmocha54j member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We purchased ours at the Christmas Tree Shop in Portsmouth NH. We live in Cape Neddick Maine and it took us about 25 minutes to get there. They were 15.00 a peice - but they are well worth it! They are about 6-8 in diamenter (gets wider at top but hardly shows a taper look) and about 23 inches tall. Look into it. You would have to go to one though, their online shop doesn't show what they have in store :) Goodluck!
  • frugalgirlfrugalgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you ever come down to the Portland? If you do and want to see some pictures of what I have, let me know. K
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards