Honeymoon Discussions

Majestic Colonial PuntaCana

Has anyone been to the Majestic Colonial in PuntaCana? How was the beach and the pool area? Thanks!!

Re: Majestic Colonial PuntaCana

• We're researching PuntaCana as well.. Occidental Grand?
  • @Casey, we just booked at Majestic Elegance. So let's hope it's good!
  • Stayed there in early 2009. It was beautiful, we had a room right by the pool and I thought those were the best rooms to have because of the classy setup and access to everything. Beach was perfect and the water was beautiful, lots of lounge chairs avialable with shade, you wont have a problem getting a seat you want by the pool or the beach everyday. You can tell walking up and down the beach that majestic colonial and its neighbor majestic elegance are amongest the nicest resorts. HoweveR, even though the food is supposed to be top notch and "disinfected" or what have you, both him and me got sick mid-week. And I mean the not sexy kind of sick where I couldnt leave the room because I was afraid of not having access to the bathroom (which made me furhter appreciate being poolside and having a lounge chair so I could lie on my patio and not completely miss out). I havent been that bad in many years, and the fact that I stayed in the best that PC has to offer tells me its a lost cause and mantazumi's revenge cant really be avoided. It lasted about 42 hours approx. I loved everything about PC and Majestic Colonial is there place to stay if you are going, but unforutnately im throwing in the towel when it comes to the Dominican.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards