Florida-West Coast

help please

anyone use or eat affordable caterings food? Its right in my budget but before i get excited anyone know how it taste?

Re: help please

• jenmcgarryfljenmcgarryfl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just had a tasting with Affordable this week and they are ok.  It depends on what you want your event to be.  We have had tastings with Orange Blossom (thumbs down), Olympia, Affordable and Puff n Stuff.  Puff n Stuff has the most superior food and presentation, but you pay for what you get.  If budget is the primary concern they should be fine.
  • edited December 2011
    i'm using them. they have a tasting every month i believe.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    thanx ladies and congrats Carbral on the weight loss thats awesome!
  • rmjones6rmjones6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try delectables catering! same prices as affordable but better food!
  • chescamchescam member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Affordable catering's food was bland to me. They did my friend's wedding. I'm using delectables and the food is tastey and around the same price range. They have a tasting once a month. I couldn't make it to any of their tastings and they were very accommodating. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Delectables as well.  The food is pretty good and the price is wonderful.  Open bar with premium liquor is less than $10/pp!
    Photobucket Me:36 DH: 34 TTC since 02/2012, not preventing since 2010. Me: testing came back good. DH: dx: MIF low count/motility. RE recommends IVF with ICSI. Update: DH just diagnosed with severe Crohn's disease, so any IF treatment is on hold :(
  • edited December 2011
    For the record the food was not bland there was nothing wrong with it. I did a tasting at olympia the ngiht before and it was pretty much the exact same food, the presentation was just different.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Piston89Piston89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my sister used them for her wedding, and everyone loved it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards