January 2012 Weddings
Options

Because I am lazy...

I think we need to delete some stuff from the top so I don't have to scroll down to see the last posting...

Re: Because I am lazy...

• Options
    Lol.  I had thought about de-stickying them the other day, but didn't want to mess up anybody that was still looking at them, so I left them alone.

Kinda funny we had the same thoughts.

Is there anything at the top anybody wants to keep?
  • Options
    Keep Advice for January 2013 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    And the GYTKU

I think the peacock one can go.
    Also the ticker one can go.
  • Options
    The FB group can go cause I am sure we all know about it.
  • Options
    I unstickied about 4 of them.  They're still there if anybody wants to scroll back and look for them.  Just not stickied to the top. :)
  • Options
    I havenb't been on here, but I was excited to see stuff go. I think the ticker one can probably go too, but not a bad one to keep either.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_because-i-am-lazy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:53e9d090-71e1-4345-a9ca-5c41572bc804Post:96921050-e7c4-4b55-abac-0d88bf3683dc">Re: Because I am lazy...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I havenb't been on here, but I was excited to see stuff go. I think the ticker one can probably go too, but not a bad one to keep either.
    Posted by awarm014[/QUOTE]

Decided to keep the ticker one at least for the time being.  Enough of them are gone now that you can at least see the new posts.

Now maybe I will sticky my Immigration for Dummies How-To Guide...:P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards