Canada-Ontario
Options

Large rose balls with pedestals - rental cost?

I am looking to rent a pair of large rose balls with pedestals for my wedding.  I figured it might work out cheaper than the alter arrangements that my florist could do for $150 each + rental cost for the pedestals.  Does anyone have an idea of the going rate for such a rental?  & any recommended vendors for decor rentals?
Thanks!

Re: Large rose balls with pedestals - rental cost?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you by any chance have an inspiration photo??
  • Options
    SNTJ2012SNTJ2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your reply!  What I am looking for is something like this in white:
    http://www.opulencefloral.com/uploads/rentals/250/46010-jpg.jpg
  • Options
    Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you thought about doing it yourself?  You could order the roses from a wholesaler and then just rent the pedestals.  Or have you tried another florist?
  • Options
    SNTJ2012SNTJ2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If I go the rose ball/kissing balls route the flowers would be artificial (where all of my other flowers would be real). If the florist does the ceremony arrangements they will be fresh flowers (which I would prefer, but won't know what to do with (& pretty sure I won't wnat to think about it) after the reception.  I'm not a big DIY gal. At the moment I am checking with various decor companys regarding renting artificial rose balls/kissing balls and pedestals (but not sure how much these typically cost to rent).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It looks COMPLETELY different than what I was thinking, so thank you fo the pic!

I HONESTLY think that this would be DIYable! I do! BUT it would be very time consuming!

I do believe it would be reasonable to pay $100 for both of them, but not much more!

Where are you located??
  • Options
    SNTJ2012SNTJ2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Mississauga, ON. The wedding is in Toronto (cermony) & Thornhill (reception).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you can try D'vine flowers on Ellesmere in Toronto, that is who I am renting from for $150 for the set with the pedestals, ask for Lina 416-480-9463
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards