Colorado

Wedding Venues that allow self catering

I am planning a wedding for my friend and we are having the hardest time finding venues that allow self catering. It's really important to the grooms family to make the food, and most places that we've found only allowed approved or licensed caterers. Does anyone know of nice venues in the Denver/Boulder/Fort Collins area that don't cost an arm and a leg where we can cater ourselves?!?!

Thanks!!

Re: Wedding Venues that allow self catering

• wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Have you thought about a non-traditional place like an art gallery or a mansion?

You may have better luck if you don't look at places like hotels, country clubs, restaurants.
  • edited December 2011
    Get the Wedding Sites and Service magazine at your local grocery store and it lets you know all the venues around that allow your own catering! I am doing my wedding at estes condos in estes park and they allow their own catering!
  • edited December 2011
    Have you checked out  Cherry Blossom Banquet and Event Center in downtown Loveland? I believe they allow you to bring in your own food, and has a nice new modern vibe. It is new, so I haven't been there yet.
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.littleelkmeadowslodge.com/ Near Estes Park, they have 2 kitchens for you to reheat food or I'm planning on just cooking it all there. And very wallet friendly!!
  • edited December 2011
    We're getting married at Della Terra Mountain Chateau and they allow outside caterers as long as they have a liscence. They're pricey if you get married on a weekend though. 
    PostCeremony-131.1
  • xjerseyricanxxjerseyricanx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bella Sera in Brighton, Colorado does!
  • There's a place called The Garden Room...I think that's what it's called. It's in Loveland...it's huge and it's perfect for bringing in your own vendors.
  • My daughter was going to get married at Della Terra, in Estes Park.  It is an AMAZING venue, and they allow outside catering.  Unfortunately, the wedding was cancelled, and we have a $4500 credit.  We are selling our $4500 credit for $3500, so you could save $1000.  If you have the wedding during the week, it is much less expensive.  My daughter had planned a Monday weekend so that guests could come enjoy the mtns., then stay for the wedding on Monday.  Please call if you are interested - 979-421-0334.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards