Ohio-Columbus
Options

Wedding Classifieds

Post your for sale things and your want to buy things on Wedding Classifieds.
Stop spamming this board and post things where they belong.
Thank you.

Re: Wedding Classifieds

• Options
    casims3casims3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why is it not okay for some columbus knotties to post that they are selling things? Its much easier to buy from someone locally than to have to pay for shipping, etc.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This board is not for advertising for selling. The Classifieds board covers that. If you want something, seek out users on the Classifieds boards from Columbus.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Me-yow.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Columbus brides always posted their stuff on here in the past.  I bought all of my vases for my centerpieces, my birdcage, and some candles from various brides.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_wedding-classifieds?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:71d5b7b0-0b4c-49fd-9a7c-6c09034d6ff1Post:161109f2-964c-430e-a801-a995bd277cc6">Re: Wedding Classifieds</a>:
    [QUOTE]Columbus brides always posted their stuff on here in the past.  I bought all of my vases for my centerpieces, my birdcage, and some candles from various brides.
    Posted by jnkreager[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>That's fine then. I apologize.</div>
  • Options
    csh96csh96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Sometimes it's easier to sell locally than deal with the hassle of shipping, especially for bigger items. 

image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    amcollins32amcollins32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think local sales are fine for this board.
  • Options
    misssuzyqmisssuzyq member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the others.  I like seeing what is available for sale from other local brides. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree also, if I were going to sell something, I'd want to offer it to my local brides before branching out to everyone else.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it is fine to make a "For Sale" post after your wedding. Also put a link in your planning/married bio if you have one. I am not saying start a thread everyday with your for sale things in it, but as long as you are local, I don't see a problem with it. It is a good way to help other knotties out with some useful things. If you want to reach more people, then yes, post it on the wedding classifieds board here on TK.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hmmm, I was planning to post that I have a few things for sale after our wedding. It's nothing that would be worth shipping, really, but that might be useful to someone locally. It sounds like it's ok with most people? I need to get myself organized first. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_wedding-classifieds?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:71d5b7b0-0b4c-49fd-9a7c-6c09034d6ff1Post:84c3c024-47ea-4069-8845-c962ca034e4c">Re: Wedding Classifieds</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think it is fine to make a "For Sale" post after your wedding. Also put a link in your planning/married bio if you have one. I am not saying start a thread everyday with your for sale things in it, but as long as you are local, I don't see a problem with it. It is a good way to help other knotties out with some useful things. If you want to reach more people, then yes, post it on the wedding classifieds board here on TK.
    Posted by MissySue20[/QUOTE]

agreed
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards