California-Los Angeles

Makeup Artist in Koreatown/Downtown/Pasadena?

Hi ladies! To save money, I was originally planning to get my makeup done at Sephora. However, I'm a little worried about that and I want to make sure that I'm happy with how I look on my wedding day, so I'm wondering if people can suggest makeup artists for me who are located close to Koreatown, Downtown, Glendale, or Pasadena (I live in Koreatown and the wedding is in Pasadena). If located nearby, I am willing to go to the salon myself rather than paying extra for the makeup artist to come to me.

A friend suggested Makeup and Go, but is $150 for consult and $150 for day of considered inexpensive or the going rate? I have no idea!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Re: Makeup Artist in Koreatown/Downtown/Pasadena?

• My MUA was fantastic and she's in Pasadena. Her price includes a trial and last I knew it was 150 total It's Lily Forte makeupninjagmail.com and her website is teampretty.net the last 3 pictures are me : Good luck!
  • I loved the HMUA I got for some of my bridal party.  And most importantly, they loved their hair and make up too!  If I hadnt already booked my HMUA (which I also adored, just expensive) I would have totally have her do my bridal hair and make up.  Her name is Nathaly Morago, I found her on craigslist but she's awesome!  I think her rates are around $30-60 for make up, im not sure but definitely affordable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards