Not Engaged Yet

Completely random questions

Re: Completely random questions

• What is a food you like that other people might find gross?
    Scrapple <3

•  If someone gave you $1000 today and you had to spend it ASAP (not pay off debt), what would you buy?
    Some kind of furniture for my townhome...either a nice bedframe or a new TV stand.

What is your most absolutely mortifying memory?
    Well, one that comes to mind - I had a fake ID when i was 18 and my Dad's old co-workers caught me at the bar.

Do you have any quirks that other people might consider weird?

I am OCD about my gas amounts...so I can never buy gas that doesn't round up to the next dollar. I.e if my gas was $39.77, I would round it up to $40.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_completely-random-questions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a11c867b-5cf7-4c9a-9904-fc688e701b5fPost:eacee43a-4349-496d-966d-01e64e7ff30e">Re:Completely random questions</a>:
    [QUOTE] If you could go back and relive one year of your life, when would it be and why?
    Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]

Do I have the option to make some changes or do I just get to re-live it and nothing more?

If I can change things, I would probably say my junior year of college.  I enjoyed so much of it, but I also handled some difficult situations poorly, which made them even more difficult and put a damper on my enjoyment of the rest of it.  I want to do it over again and do it right.
  • In Response to Re:Completely random questions:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:Completely random questions:In Response to Re:Completely random questions: Fair enough, but when we're married you have to watch it with me.nbsp; That's what happens in a marriage. Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

Ugh. Only for love. And only with alcohol.

To answer your food question: I don't think so.

Buggle's question:

I'd buy tickets to Book of Mormon for our hm and then use the rest to buy plane tickets for FI and I to go to Florida and visit his family.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • 1.  Do you like your IRL name?  Tell us what it is if you're comfortable with that.

I do for the most part.  I wish it was a little grander but I have a cool spelling so that makes up for it.  It’s Rachael with the extra a because my dad wanted it like that and it’s the French way of spelling it.

2.  If your place of residence burned down today, what material item would you be most upset about losing?

Right now my computer, it holds all my documents for my papers

3.  What's the worst physical injury you've ever sustained?

I fractured  a bone in my wrist Ice skating. 

4.  Do you have a TV in your bedroom?  If so, do you watch TV before you go to sleep?

No I don’t own a TV at all.  Sometimes we watch shows before we go to bed but not oftnen.

5.  Speaking of TV, what is your single favorite TV show ever?  You can just pick one, but feel free also to list the runners-up.

Right now Doctor Who but followed by NCIS

6.  Add a question to the list!  If you want to, you know.  No pressure or anything.

I Don’t have time right now, I’m running out the door. 

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited March 2013
    I'm doing these one at a time because I don't want to skip over any on accident.  And also because I'm a PW.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_completely-random-questions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a11c867b-5cf7-4c9a-9904-fc688e701b5fPost:656c777d-3aa7-4ad0-94d2-ec3ae7c8327a">Re: Completely random questions</a>:
    [QUOTE] If you could pick up your life and move anywhere for 1 year, knowing you could come back and have things exactly how they were (same job, etc), where would you go? Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

This is a really hard question.  My first instinct was some kind of tropical paradise, but I think that might be a lame answer.  So I'm going to go backpacking through the amazon instead.   Yeah, that.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_completely-random-questions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a11c867b-5cf7-4c9a-9904-fc688e701b5fPost:d9a657e3-dcdd-4e5e-b430-a2ebfee1e1bc">Re:Completely random questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Completely random questions: I either step on or over cracks in the sidewalk, dependent on what my first step is. If it's on a crack, the rest of my steps better hit the cracks. If it's not, I'm not stepping on any. It's a fun little game.
    Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]
    <p class="MsoNormal"> </p><span style="font-size:8.5pt;line-height:115%;">I do that too! I get annoyed with sidewalk companies that don't pore even lengths of sidewalk.</span>  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• 1.  Do you like your IRL name?  Tell us what it is if you're comfortable with that.
    I do. Sarah

2.  If your place of residence burned down today, what material item would you be most upset about losing?
    My camera equipment and the piano we've had since before I was born.

Toss up between torn (really shredded, actually) meniscus, and badly bruised tail bone.

4.  Do you have a TV in your bedroom?  If so, do you watch TV before you go to sleep?
    Nope. But I do watch before bed. I fall asleep on the couch most nights and el senor comes and wakes me up/walks me to bed.

5.  Speaking of TV, what is your single favorite TV show ever?  You can just pick one, but feel free also to list the runners-up.
    Right now it's Shameless. But HIMYM is up there along with Big Bag Theory. Oh and Dr. Pol.
    6.  Add a question to the list!  If you want to, you know.  No pressure or anything.
    I can't think of anything to add right now.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_completely-random-questions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a11c867b-5cf7-4c9a-9904-fc688e701b5fPost:5f2670ba-577a-4b44-921c-298242705d39">Re: Completely random questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]List of additional questions so far: If you were an animal, what would you be? What is a TV show you can't stand/don't get all the hype over? Do you have a weird fear (ie: fear of cigarette ashes)? If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world and all expenses are paid by someone else, where would you go/what would you do? What is the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

Animal: Hmmm Maybe a Panda because they are cute in Youtube videos? Or a horse? Horses are strong and work hard and are really beautiful!

Over-hypped TV: Hmmm idk. Maybe some of the ABCFamily shoes like PLL or SLotAT...

Fear: Cracking my head open or disfiguring my face. I don't think that those are weird thought?

Vaca: probably the Europe and south-pacific tours

Scariest thing: probably an ambulance ride by myself at age like 10 or 11. We got into a car accident on Mother's day as we were heading to my grandparents. We were given the go-ahead to merge across a street and another car came out and we t-boned them. I was in the passenger's seat and had to take an ambulance by myself while my mother and brother waited to be picked up. I was totes fine though, which is good!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_completely-random-questions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a11c867b-5cf7-4c9a-9904-fc688e701b5fPost:c86de53a-4488-44a1-9d7f-43d1e6584d54">Re: Completely random questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you were an animal, what would you be?
    Posted by sydaries[/QUOTE]

An otter!  Or a dolphin...  some kind of aquatic mammal, for sure.
  • All the PLL hate is making me sad.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_completely-random-questions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a11c867b-5cf7-4c9a-9904-fc688e701b5fPost:6989b463-de1c-4f5b-b699-9f4f9343546b">Re: Completely random questions</a>:
    [QUOTE] What is a TV show you can't stand/don't get all the hype over?
    Posted by allusive007[/QUOTE]

American Horror Story.  I just find it distasteful more than anything else.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_completely-random-questions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a11c867b-5cf7-4c9a-9904-fc688e701b5fPost:1b9e786e-60f3-4e81-9c17-e7a40bbb5bd6">Re: Completely random questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]All the PLL hate is making me sad.
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

I don't HATE it, I haven't watched it enough to hate it, but I'm mehh about it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_completely-random-questions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a11c867b-5cf7-4c9a-9904-fc688e701b5fPost:f532e9af-e7a0-45b3-812d-e0b855d72033">Re: Completely random questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is a food you like that other people might find gross? Scrapple <3
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

What's scrapple?

I like hamburgers in tomato soup sauce - it's exactly how it sounds. With mashed potatoes.
  • In Response to Re:Completely random questions:[QUOTE]All the PLL hate is making me sad. Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

Never said hate. I just don't like those kinds of shows.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • List of additional questions so far: 

If you could go back and relive one year of your life, when would it be and why?

Hmm. I don't really have a year like that. Honestly, since November 2012, this has been the best year of my life so far. 

If you could pick up your life and move anywhere for 1 year, knowing you could come back and have things exactly how they were (same job, etc), where would you go?

I would say Rome or Greece...possibly London. 

If you were an animal, what would you be?

A dolphin. I didn't even have to think about this, dolphins are my favorite wild animal. And I am so excited to see them on Saturday when BF and I go to the GA Aquarium! 

What is a TV show you can't stand/don't get all the hype over?

The Walking Dead and Girls. 

Do you have a weird fear (ie: fear of cigarette ashes)?

I don't like people getting close to me when I'm driving or bike riding. Just stay at least one lane over from me and we'll get along fine. 

If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world and all expenses are paid by someone else, where would you go/what would you do?

Somewhere in the Caribbean. White, sandy beaches and crystal-clear blue water sounds like heaven to me right now. 

What is the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?
    I was 20 years old and home alone, talking to my best friend on the phone. There was a storm outside and suddenly, lightning hit the side of the house right next to me and it was the loudest crack I have ever heard in my life. 

Then I started to smell smoke so I started panicking, looking for a fire. Didn't see one though so I wasn't sure I should call 911. Then I called my dad, who then proceeded to yell at me to hang up and call 911. 

Yes, but only when people pronounce it correctly. BriAHna isn't trying to be "fancy" no matter how much Buggle & Peek try to tell you it is. That's how it's said.

The teddy bear I've had since I was six.

Dislocated patella and torn miniscus.

Yes, but only at my place (for a little bit longerrrr!)

Friends.

Do you have any nervous habits?

*******************************************************************************************

• edited March 2013
    What is a food you like that other people might find gross?

Toast with grape jelly on it, topped with scrambled cheesy eggs. It's the BEST. My mom always ate her eggs that way, and I used to think it was gross until I tried it one day, and now it's my favorite way to eat scrambled eggs. I always do this when I'm out having breakfast at a diner or something and every thinks it's disgusting. Personally, I think involving ketchup with your breakfast is gross.

BF puts ketchup on Chipotle steak burritos. UGHHHH.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_completely-random-questions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a11c867b-5cf7-4c9a-9904-fc688e701b5fPost:b287d684-8fab-4b01-9b14-34870ad6978c">Re: Completely random questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Completely random questions : What's scrapple? I like hamburgers in tomato soup sauce - it's exactly how it sounds. With mashed potatoes.

<div>It's a breakfast meat popular in and around Philly. It's pork mixed with cornmeal and formed into a block which you sliced and pan fry. I like to put syrup or ketchup on it. </div><div>
    </div><div>A lot of people think it's gross because it's made from the "scraps" of pig which is exactly what sausage is made from except sausage is stuffed into intestines (casing).</div>

• 1.  Do you like your IRL name?  Tell us what it is if you're comfortable with that.  Yep, but I'm pretty sure I was named after Cher, the singer.  And she's kinda nuts :)

2.  If your place of residence burned down today, what material item would you be most upset about losing?  I'm not sure.  Probably pictures, as the insurance covers almost everything else.

3.  What's the worst physical injury you've ever sustained?  Uh, I split my chin open when I was 5 and got 12 stitches.  BUT the ER doc on call was a plastic surgeon, so I don't have a scar.  He did an amazing job.

4.  Do you have a TV in your bedroom?  If so, do you watch TV before you go to sleep?  Nope and nope.  We actually take off an hour before sleep and turn off the TV, go into the bedroom, read/chill a bit, and then sleep.

5.  Speaking of TV, what is your single favorite TV show ever?  You can just pick one, but feel free also to list the runners-up.  Law&Order:SVU.  Runners up: House, Criminal Minds, 7th Heaven (I used to love that show)

Ignore the formatting, I just copied and pasted from Hummingbird!

If you could go back and relive one year of your life, when would it be and why?

Sophomore year of college.  I needed to buck up, break up with the boyfriend, and ace my organic class.  It was still a great year for my personal growth, though.  And we DID break up that year, it just took longer than it should have.

If you could pick up your life and move anywhere for 1 year, knowing you could come back and have things exactly how they were (same job, etc), where would you go?

I think New Zealand, as well.  One of my friends studied abroad there and it looked amazing.

dolphin.  They're awesome and they're smart :)

The Amazing Race.  Is that still on?

If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world and all expenses are paid by someone else, where would you go/what would you do?

Um, we can't even decide on our honeymoon!  Likely Hawaii, Australia, or Europe (Iceland, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, I think...that seems like it'd be more than 3 weeks though)

If someone gave you $1000 today and you had to spend it ASAP (not pay off debt), what would you buy?

a new laptop.  :)
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • RWS2011RWS2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2013

1. Do you like your IRL name? Tell us what it is if you're comfortable with that.

I do in adulthood. I hated it as a kid because no one can pronounce it properly and it made me self-conscious. Now it makes me smug. ;)

2. If your place of residence burned down today, what material item would you be most upset about losing?

Photos. I have some photo albums of my mother that I would be devastated to lose because it is one of the few tangible things I have that helps connect my daughter to her grandmother that she was never able to meet.

3. What's the worst physical injury you've ever sustained?

Broken ankle, when I was about 9.

4. Do you have a TV in your bedroom? If so, do you watch TV before you go to sleep?

No, but we watch tv in the living room before going to bed.

5. Speaking of TV, what is your single favorite TV show ever? You can just pick one, but feel free also to list the runners-up.

I have to say it is now West Wing (thank you very much, Elle), also MASH, Twin Peaks, Arrested Development, Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia... there must be others.

This is a difficult one. I am torn between my 12th year and 21st year for very different reasons. I would love to have had more time with my mom before her stroke, but I also would have loved to have made different choices at a time when I had resources and world travel on the horizon.

After falling twice on the ice in the last 2 days, anywhere warm!

I would like to be a lap cat. There has really never been a better time in history for cats. There is plenty of great food and toys, lots of love, and if you are lucky some serious internet notoriety associated with being a cat.

Kardashians and those like them. Who cares if they are rich and why does that in and of itself warrant a tv show?

Not that I can think of...

New Zealand for a month, coast to coast!

When I was 19, I was attacked at gun point and suffered a head injury that affected my balance for a while.

If someone gave you $1000 today and you had to spend it ASAP (not pay off debt), what would you buy?

A new bed! I would love a king sized, but realistically, a queen would do.

• Additionals:

Maybe junior or senior year of college. OR the year I lived in Pennsylvania in 2003-04. That was an epic year.

Aruba.

A horse, for sure.

The Walking Dead & Lost. My friends had a finale party for Lost and I learned everything I needed to know in the hour-long review before the finale.

Clowns. TERRIFIED.

Aruba.

I was most scared when my mom called & told me she had breast cancer.

*******************************************************************************************

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_completely-random-questions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a11c867b-5cf7-4c9a-9904-fc688e701b5fPost:af83e1b4-234b-413f-a46d-02356af0c17f">Re: Completely random questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Completely random questions : It's a breakfast meat popular in and around Philly. It's pork mixed with cornmeal and formed into a block which you sliced and pan fry. I like to put syrup or ketchup on it.  A lot of people think it's gross because it's made from the "scraps" of pig which is exactly what sausage is made from except sausage is stuffed into intestines (casing).
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

So it's a spam-like meat? Not so gross... Breakfast ham glazed with maplesyrup and griddled is the bomb.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_completely-random-questions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a11c867b-5cf7-4c9a-9904-fc688e701b5fPost:9edf1983-6f84-4760-b56b-097a0ac619a2">Re: Completely random questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Completely random questions : So it's a spam-like meat? Not so gross... Breakfast ham glazed with maplesyrup and griddled is the bomb.

<div>I loooooooooooooove it <3</div>

I go back and forth.  It’s not terribly common and very Italian.  Growing up all of my friends had really normal generic names and I remember wishing I did too.

Honestly, I wouldn’t be too upset about any of it.  I’ve only lived in my current apartment for a few months and I don’t plan to stay here too long so there isn’t much of anything I’m terribly attached to.  I suppose I would be pretty bummed to lose my clothes and extensive make-up collection.

I fractured my nose when I was 13.  I haven’t really had any major injuries. 

Yes, but we usually just watch TV in the living room until it’s bed time and then go right to sleep.

I have a tough time picking favorites, but probably Friends.

What method of eyebrow grooming do you use?

Personally, I prefer threading, but there aren’t a lot of good threading salons around here so I’ve been going to a place that uses hard wax since I moved.

Added Questions:

Senior year of college.  I had a lot of fun that year, and it’s also when I met BF.

Hmm…this is a tough one.  Definitely somewhere tropical, but I don’t know if I’d want to live in another country for a whole year, so maybe somewhere like Key West.

Probably a tiny, always scared little dog.

I’m not crazy about Family Guy.  I don’t hate it, but I don’t get why people go so nuts for it.

It’s not really weird, but I’m pretty scared of heights.

I think I’d go to Italy so I could visit where my family is from.

I was in a car accident in the snow about five years ago because another car hadn’t cleaned the snow off the top of their car and it blew off and onto my windshield.  I skidded around the highway for what felt like at least a minute before I crashed into the guardrail.  The accident wasn’t that bad but it was pretty damn scary.

Definitely clothes and shoes!  Probably mostly shoes.

What is your most absolutely mortifying memory? 

Hmm so many to choose from.  How about getting caught having sex with my then boyfriend by the Resident Hall Director my freshman year of college.  Yikes.

Do you have any quirks that other people might consider weird?

Sometimes, if I’m walking on tiles I count my steps in each tile and try to get an even number per foot per tile.

What is a food you like that other people might find gross?

Hmm…I’m a pretty picky eater so I have a hard time imagining that there’s many things I’ll eat that other people won’t.

Do you have any nervous habits?

Hair Twirling

I think that's all of them!  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Extra Questions:

If you were an animal, what would you be?  A shark, obviously.

What is a TV show you can't stand/don't get all the hype about?  Walking Dead.

Do you have a weird fear?  I'm afraid of open closet doors when I'm sleeping, and also TVs in the bedroom when I'm in a new place.  My TV is okay, BF's TV is okay, everyone else's TV I spend a little time staring at it waiting to make sure it won't do anything weird.

If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world & all expenses paid by someone else, where would you go/what would you do?  Tahiti.  Bai!

What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?  When I was 7, we lived in an old house and I was screamed at and it sounded like I was shot at by ghosts.

If someone gave you $1000 today & you had to spend it ASAP (not pay off debt), what would you buy?  Vacation for this year, or a plane ticket to Berlin for the Marathon next year.

What is your most mortifying memory?  When I was a freshman in HS, I got super sick in health class, went to ask for a pass to the nurse's office, and as he was signing it, I passed out, fell down and hit the pregnant girl in our class, and peed my pants.

Do you have any quirks other people might consider weird?  I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but I'm positive I do.

What is a food you like that other people might find gross?  Tuna pizza

Do  you have any nervous habits?  I break out on my scalp when I'm under a lot of stress, and then I pick at it.
    I french with my man
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_completely-random-questions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a11c867b-5cf7-4c9a-9904-fc688e701b5fPost:ce051eb7-1e1b-4916-8aae-29f53b6c4936">Re: Completely random questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you have any quirks that other people might consider weird? It's taken me years, but I finally got over the "volume must be on a number ending in 0, 2, 5, or 8" thing. It was even numbers, but 4 and 6 bothered me because they were so close to 5. Yeah, totally flucked up. But I'm over it. If you could go back and relive one year of your life, when would it be and why? Sophomore year of college. I did a lot wrong that year and knowing what I do now, I know how to make it way more awesome. I think I could have really had a lot of fun then, and it actually could have changed how my life moved forward from that point. Not that I'm not OK with how things turned out, but I think it's possible my life could be more awesome. What is your most absolutely mortifying memory?  My life is basically just one continual mortifying moment. The worst is probably still when I had a <strong>100-day period</strong> in 7th grade and basically was having heavy flow everysingleday and I got some on my pants. And that's all I'll say now cause I really still can't talk about it. It was horrible.
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

OMG. :(

I got my first one at the end of the school day in 7th grade - I had gotten to the school an hour early for an extra class - and by the time I realized it, the nurse had gone. And then I had to stay until 7 for a cast party. It was so terrible, all down in my jeans. I cried on the way home.
  • 1. I should be- I picked it! Rylee Corine. 2. My photo albums 3. Slamming my knee into concrete or the four pinched nerves in my lower back 4. Nope. 5. Friends and Firefly 6. Favorite part of your job
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_completely-random-questions-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a11c867b-5cf7-4c9a-9904-fc688e701b5fPost:f532e9af-e7a0-45b3-812d-e0b855d72033">Re: Completely random questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is a food you like that other people might find gross? Scrapple <3
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

Omg scrapple is flipping amazing!!!!!
  • If you could go back and relive one year of your life, when would it be and why?
    I think the year I was pregnant with Bean. I would eat healthier and take better care of my body while pregnant. And I'd educate myself more on the birthing process and would have stuck to my guns for a natural drug free birth.

Ireland. West Coast. County Kerry.

A motherfucking unicorn.

All of the Power Ranger shows. Bean is currently obsessed. I want to kill the Power Rangers.

Not that I can think of. Oh oh oh...a couple years ago, I got hemorhagic conjunctivitis, so I'm now afraid to touch my eyes without washing my hands like 5 times first.

Everywhere. I would go to Chiapas, Mexico and visit with the indigenous people there/do some advocacy work. Then I'd head over to Argentina and check out the Iguaza Falls. They say it makes Niagra look like a little stream.

Almost losing Bean when I was pregnant. I feel like the universe decided to let me 'keep' him, but that it's on borrowed time, and it's gonna come back for him. I know. I'm crazy. This fuels the majority of my anxiety and why I fear letting him go. I'm probably way to over protective, and that fuels my fear that he won't learn vital things like how to be at home alone, etc. It's a twisted circle of fear and I probably need to go to therapy for it.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards