Rhode Island

Videographer recs?

Hi ladies!  I was wondering if any of you had recs about a good videographer?  I am looking for someone less than $1000 if possible.  It would be great to have someone who will do all day (or most of the day) video and provide an edited DVD.  Would love someone with a creative/artistic approach as well.  Thanks so much!

Re: Videographer recs?

• RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    David Bettencourt and Nicole Resendes has some affordable priced packages but they are over $1,000. I don't know anyone else that would fit the criteria (artistic/all day coverage) for less than that.
  • kathanddavekathanddave member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mary Lou Browning, she is out of Newport. She is extremely reasonable under $700 and you never noticed her at the wedding.  The CD's she gave us were fabulous!!! She captured every moment.
  • edited December 2011
    Do you by chance have contact info for Mary Lou Browning?  I googled her but did not have any luck finding her contact info.  Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Mary Lou Browning: 401-847-6402  
  • edited December 2011
    I second David Bettencourt.
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• edited December 2011
    We used Vacilando.  They were just over $1000 and were the best price we found.  They were very easy to work with.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Nicole Resendes too and we're THRILLED with our video.  We booked her well in advance so I'm sure her prices have gone up by now - but she's worth looking into.  She has a FB fan page thing (no website yet) - our wedding is on it!  :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mrs.McIrishMrs.McIrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_videographer-recs-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:122Discussion:3e323fc9-72ca-4b93-bf28-e6f43cbfb00fPost:9190c404-7210-40da-81a1-5c51a4b93229">Re: Videographer recs?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We used Nicole Resendes too and we're THRILLED with our video.  We booked her well in advance so I'm sure her prices have gone up by now - but she's worth looking into.  She has a FB fan page thing (no website yet) - our wedding is on it!  :-)
    Posted by jlsimon56[/QUOTE]

I also used Nicole for my wedding this past June. She just posted my teaser on her FB page the other day. I can't wait to get the full video in a few weeks.  She was just above $1000 when I had booked in 2009.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:39 and BRCA1+, DH:44
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#5 11/12 bad embryos= BFFN
    FINAL DE IVF #6 1/13: cancelled as second donor backed out during stims
    Was added last minute as 3rd recipient to new donor on 1/18; ET1/23/13
    2/1/13 BFP for the first time ever; Beta hell for several weeks: miscarriage 7 wks
    CFNBC
    GradyPhotobucket
    Riley
    RIP Riley 1/4/12
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
  • Jackie3886Jackie3886 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ari from Alissa Grace Weddings

http://www.alissagraceweddings.com/index.html

Haven't made a decision yet, but I just received a sample of Ari's work last week in the mail and I was pretty happy with the quality, particularly for the price.  The basic package includes 6 hours of coverage w/ editing for $850.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone for the recs.  Nicole Resendes is already booked.  Mary Lou Browning has not returned my calls (maybe she is also booked) and David Bettencourt is a little out of the price range.  I did, however, contact Alissa Grace weddings and waiting to hear back.  If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to shoot them my way.  Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    we used nate from wedding reels and loved our video! just got it back this past friday. he was a little over 1000 but i think he has another package around or under 1000. we upgraded ours to include some extras. would recommend checking them out!
  • sarahbd1sarahbd1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What was David Bettoncourts price range??
  • edited December 2011
    I know David Bettencourt starts at $1500
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards