Georgia-Savannah

Day of Coordinator?

I'm looking for a day of coordinator only.  I have most of my wedding planned already and am just needing someone for the rehearsal and day of. Does anyone know someone who is not overpriced? I am looking to pay no more than $100-$150...
Photobucket

Re: Day of Coordinator?

• edited December 2011
    Just an idea what I am doing.  I live in Atlanta and since most of my bridal party lives in different areas of the country we are doing a Bridal Party trip to our Savannah destination wedding 3 months prior to the wedding.  This way my side of the Bridal Party has a clue about Savannah.  I also have selected a very good friend to tag along and she will be the day coordinator the day of the wedding.  In exchange we are paying for her & husband hotel stay for one night.   I just wanted someone I trusted who could make sure everything moved smoothly.  Not sure of that helps.
  • iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I did something similar for my friend's wedding.  She only had her sister and SIL in her wedding party.  She wanted to hire a DOC, but didn't have a lot to spend.  She asked me if I could help out.  I was honored.  Do you have a friend, aunt, cousin or someone else who you can trust with the job.  Offer to pay for their room or send them out to a day spa after.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Isabel0112Isabel0112 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a wedding coordinator that is an acquaintances of mine and is in her late 20s. She offeres  day of services. There is Ashley Greene with Posh Petals and Pearls http://www.poshpetalsandpearls.com/

I"m not sure of her price but I think she's on the lower end.

• edited December 2011
    Hi,

My name is Raven Clark and my business is Everlasting Occasions.  You can find me at everlastingoccasions.net.  I would love to help you with your day of coordination if you are looking for someone for the rehearsal and ceremony only I can do it for the amount you are requesting.  Please contact me at everlastingoccasions@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
  • StacieAllmondStacieAllmond member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I sent an email through the website...thanks!
    Photobucket
  • Kylie LeeKylie Lee member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would be happy to help you, I have done this for many friends of mine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards