Snarky Brides

Good Monday Morning Ladies!

The weekend went way to fast!.

I got a few things accomplished as well as resting up. H got home around 9:00PM last night, so glad to have him home.

Atticus had a small accident at Camp Bow Wow, another dog scratched beside his eye when they were playing. The lady fixed him up, but he kept rubbing it and got it all red and swollen. My poor puppy. I had some antibiotics left from last time, so we started those again. He looked much better this morning.

Grocery store tonight, and we have to move things around upstairs we have someone coming to fix the drywall.

Hope your Monday flies by!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Good Monday Morning Ladies!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-monday-morning-ladies-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5e67a123-b61d-4ec4-a45f-65aa95c5f710Post:f2f74b22-17a9-4e1a-b339-46bcae2495cf">Re: Good Monday Morning Ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning kd! Hope Atticus heals quickly.  Our oldest puggle is at the vet right now getting her annual shots. I'm hoping for a quick week.  We ordered a new sofa yesterday (yay) but now have to wait 6-8 weeks for it.  Ugh.  Oh, and we took the bulldog pup to the ren fest yesteray and he go SO much love.  He was a total ham.
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

I read you forgot your "doggie bags" :)

I hate waiting for stuff, when we got our bed on a Saturday, I was so happy when they delivered on that Monday.

Now I just want to get started on our master bath, I'm chomping at the bit!
  • Good morning ladies!

I went to a retreat and had a blast. So glad to be back home and sleeping in my bed again!

Broke my engagement ring - again. This time it lasted a week and a half. The last time it was a week. I'm starting to think that the design is just too tall and fragile for how active I am. Not sure what to do... It was a custom design. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-monday-morning-ladies-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5e67a123-b61d-4ec4-a45f-65aa95c5f710Post:711dda3e-0898-43e0-b339-3bc890ea8495">Re: Good Monday Morning Ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ha.  Fortunately, the doggie bags were not needed. What's up with the master bath?
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

You are lucky, our poor puppy had diarrhea right on the park trail and we only had one bag, it was a mess.

Our MB sucks balls. It is just nasty and not functional at all. And there is no amount of cleaning in the world to get it clean. The shower is a phone booth and yucky and we have a garden tub in there, which is a waste of space. We are gutting the bathroom, putting a huge walk in shower, with double shower heads and a rain shower in the middle. And double sinks where the old shower is.

I have 3 companies coming to give us design ideas and quotes. We've been waiting on some estate stuff to be settled.

Disney-what kind of material is your ring?
  • I'm obnoxiously inviting myself to KD's now so I can use that shower.  It sounds amazing!!!

Morning chicas.  I was a bum this weekend and didn't absolutely nothing productive.  I can't even guess how much I slept yesterday so I hope I'm not coming down with something. 

What kind of retreat Disney?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-monday-morning-ladies-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5e67a123-b61d-4ec4-a45f-65aa95c5f710Post:8c08ffa4-067f-4c7f-ad69-465165144c09">Re: Good Monday Morning Ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm obnoxiously inviting myself to KD's now so I can use that shower.  It sounds amazing!!! Morning chicas.  I was a bum this weekend and didn't absolutely nothing productive.  I can't even guess how much I slept yesterday so I hope I'm not coming down with something.  What kind of retreat Disney?
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

You can come to my house anytime. You can visit with Atticus!

I hope you're not coming down with something either.
  • Morning ladies.  KD, I'm jealous of your MB redo.  Ours is fine but it sounds like the design is sort of similar to yours.  We have a garden tub but it has no jets so what's the point lol.  

The highlight of our weekend was the game.  We were pretty lazy the rest of the time.  Next weekend is our off weekend though so I'm trying to schedule everything I need to do on that weekend.  I love that my life gets planned around football ha ha.  I'm hoping my hairdresser can fit me in for a color and cut and then I want to paint our kitchen.  I've been saying it for months, I've lived with the green we have for a couple years, and I just don't like it anymore.  I'm also considering painting all of our doors black... haven't decided on that yet.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I agree Shay, ours doesnt have jets either. And by the time you get it filled, it's cold. We have a tub upstairs if I really feel the need to take a bath.

Sally-This is exactly what ours looks like, but its stained, and the plunger to keep the water in doesnt work anymore. It's icky and a waste of space.
  • Atticus and I would be instant buds, I'm sure of it. 

Shay, door doors or cabinet doors? 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-monday-morning-ladies-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5e67a123-b61d-4ec4-a45f-65aa95c5f710Post:b5beabe0-522e-437f-a09d-897317b685c0">Re: Good Monday Morning Ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Atticus and I would be instant buds, I'm sure of it.  Shay, door doors or cabinet doors? 
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

<div>Doors doors.  Like <a href="http://www.11gray.com/2010/03/black-interior-doors.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">these</a> examples. We'd probably do a satin finish.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-monday-morning-ladies-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5e67a123-b61d-4ec4-a45f-65aa95c5f710Post:55aad998-7851-4dd1-913f-be15a5abc61a">Re: Good Monday Morning Ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ah.  So just an extra big tub but no jets?  Weird. I love our jacuzzi tub that's in one of the guest baths.  Winter + wine + tub = happy Sally.
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

Well my husband owes me a hot tub, so I'll get that soon enough. But, I dont take baths often, so I'm fine with a beautiful shower. Plus, in the event we move, we want to just get the house in

I just had a tuna sandwich for lunch. And I now have 2 hours to waste. And everyone left me.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-monday-morning-ladies-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5e67a123-b61d-4ec4-a45f-65aa95c5f710Post:e6ad9621-0704-4d9a-a4ed-ee2c11acc720">Re: Good Monday Morning Ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi kd!  I'm around a bit!
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

How's J's job hunting going?

Shay- I love those doors, I'm sure you'd have to have the right house for them. I need pictures of the areas you are going to do.
  • I love those Shay!

We're thinking about moving in a couple years so at this point I've resigned myself to a very blah house because I don't want to put a lot of effort into this one. 

I'm still here too.  Had to run out at lunch and make a few personal phone calls.  I really miss having an office where I could shut my door and have a little privacy. 
  • I hear ya JCB,our house has a lot of old crap left from the other owners. In the kitchen the woman went BSC with birdhouse crap! Border, switchplates, fan pulls, you name it. There is border in almost every room, or ugly wallpaper. I cant stand it.

This is the point we are at Girlie, if we stay in this house longer, than we want it fixed like we want it. If not we need to update enough to sell. But no one would buy this house with the MB the way it is.

It's never ending. AND we are looking at buying a rental property in Gatlinburg next year, that one better come decorated.
  • Yeah, we'll have to replace the flooring in this one before we sell, but whoever buys it will pretty much have a blank canvas to work with (only the master bedroom & guest bath have paint color besides white). 

Hope the interview went well for Mr. jcb.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards