Military Brides

Real Confessions

Re: Real Confessions

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_real-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:b5761472-9169-4eaf-8118-e46280c6dfc5Post:0db9fcc2-8ed6-4bba-9ecc-30087e0df9cc">Re: Real Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want to kill the ebay seller who decided to be out of town and can't ship me my stuff. I effing need it on the third!!!
    Posted by KendallR10[/QUOTE]
    Ay ya yaaayyyeeee... Kendall, the world does NOT revolve around you!
  • BinxRoseBinxRose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow Kendall, that's a bit harsh, don't you think? But yes, how dare someone have a life.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_real-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:b5761472-9169-4eaf-8118-e46280c6dfc5Post:d80165eb-a57a-4b04-8fcb-b0b1dd946548">Re: Real Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ahh!! Yes! Let's SS!! Hikey!! Can we SS?! I have an excitement- H is going back to Japan tomorrow/today!!! Yay!! And another confession- I just totally at a Lean Cuisine dip, and a LC Pizza.  I went on a 4 mile run, but I still feel like a cow.. Oh! and has anyone seen that commercial about the laundry detergent where the girl is like "I wear my yoga pants for everything!.. okay I wear my yoga pants because I'm too lazy for real pants"  That is totally me. 98% of the time.. Is that bad?
    Posted by SamiJoeB[/QUOTE]

I will not judge you Sami as my yoga pants is the first thing I put on when I get home and I am always wearing them when I am not going to dinner somewhere nice.  Other than that my yoga pants and I are ONE.  HAAA
  • KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_real-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:b5761472-9169-4eaf-8118-e46280c6dfc5Post:f1155951-b23f-43e3-9166-aed14fd7b947">Re: Real Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Real Confessions : Ay ya yaaayyyeeee... Kendall, the world does NOT revolve around you!
    Posted by CAB1217[/QUOTE]
    I'm aware. I ordered it last monday. My check cleared on wednesday. So she went in and said she was out of town and now it won't be here until the 4th. I'm pissed. She won't even be sending it out until tomorrow
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_real-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:b5761472-9169-4eaf-8118-e46280c6dfc5Post:a148ad5d-a084-475d-aecd-ff6fe41a0895">Re: Real Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow Kendall, that's a bit harsh, don't you think? But yes, how dare someone have a life.
    Posted by BinxRose[/QUOTE]
    Have a life that is fine. When my payment clears my package should be shipped the next day not a week later
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_real-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:b5761472-9169-4eaf-8118-e46280c6dfc5Post:0e1583f9-c008-4626-836f-a9143a4911cd">Re: Real Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Real Confessions : Have a life that is fine. When my payment clears my package should be shipped the next day not a week later
    Posted by KendallR10[/QUOTE]
    Understandable...but kill? That makes you sound even more crazy.....
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_real-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:b5761472-9169-4eaf-8118-e46280c6dfc5Post:d17bd0f5-9197-44c6-ae99-d40c04fb507e">Re: Real Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Real Confessions : Understandable...but kill? That makes you sound even more crazy.....
    Posted by BinxRose[/QUOTE]
    Not litterally. I asked her to overnight it to me. I'm not very happy.. 
  • edited December 2011
    SS would be so much fun. :)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Ok, seriously guys, lets not make this the Kendall show on this thread again. That's why we left the original confessions thread in the first place!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_real-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:b5761472-9169-4eaf-8118-e46280c6dfc5Post:bdfbed7a-bcdb-4851-96db-dbbf80e50219">Re: Real Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok, seriously guys, lets not make this the Kendall show on this thread again. That's why we left the original confessions thread in the first place!
    Posted by CAB1217[/QUOTE]

AGREED!!!!!! I am so over her and the drama that comes.  Moving on!

So I am not sure where my mind was about what SS is.  DUH for me.  That would be fun! 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good point CAB. Oh, I have another confession...I just ate a fun size Twix bar from the 2-year-olds Halloween candy after putting her down for a nap. Bad nanny, I know :( But Twix are my weakness!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I think I remember reading on another of the main Knot threads that people can block someone if they are annoying enough. Are people doing that here if they dislike Kendall enough? I'm not around enough to know what's going on.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_real-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:b5761472-9169-4eaf-8118-e46280c6dfc5Post:ebc5ae63-b6d8-40f2-895d-37e7bc747f84">Re: Real Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think I remember reading on another of the main Knot threads that people can block someone if they are annoying enough. Are people doing that here if they dislike Kendall enough? I'm not around enough to know what's going on.
    Posted by LOLways[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>You can hit "block" under that person's posts, and it will just hide all of that particular person's posts. </div><div>
    </div><div>Confession: I had a really rough work week and I'm super stressed with my nursing stuff. For me, rough work weeks are sad because that usually translates that people I took care of died on me. </div><div>
    </div><div>Happy confession: FI sent me 200 flowers today because we're 200 days away from our wedding date! That man makes my life... period. 

</div>
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • AmandaSC1988AmandaSC1988 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_real-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:b5761472-9169-4eaf-8118-e46280c6dfc5Post:7127a3bb-5a0b-44ea-8aa5-873d187e41ce">Re: Real Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Real Confessions : You can hit "block" under that person's posts, and it will just hide all of that particular person's posts.  Confession: I had a really rough work week and I'm super stressed with my nursing stuff. For me, rough work weeks are sad because that usually translates that people I took care of died on me.  Happy confession: <strong>FI sent me 200 flowers today because we're 200 days away from our wedding date! That man makes my life... period. </strong>
    Posted by firemedicrr[/QUOTE]

<div>I just Aww'd out loud... in a quiet library... =)</div>
    Photobucket
  • melbelle24melbelle24 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would totally be down for SS! Hike, I give you double thumbs up for the abortion clinic thing. Sami, I can't say anything about the yoga pants... I'm in love with my latest rotation through the hospital because I get to wear scrubs every day instead of having to dress up. Scrubs are awesome, it's like getting away with pajamas at work!

My confession - I'm irritated with FI, and it drives me crazy that I can't talk to anybody about it. None of my friends or family understand what's going on, which just makes it more frustrating.

Second confession - I'm super happy for my sister about her wedding, but it still pisses me off that my mother can completely support her in getting married after having dated for a year while simultaneously telling me that I shouldn't get married yet because my 4-year relationship with FI has been LD and therefore "we can't be ready for marriage and living together."
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_real-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:b5761472-9169-4eaf-8118-e46280c6dfc5Post:c2a24e2b-bae3-4921-b0c7-0a8d9c7c305c">Re: Real Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would totally be down for SS! Hike, I give you double thumbs up for the abortion clinic thing. Sami, I can't say anything about the yoga pants... I'm in love with my latest rotation through the hospital because I get to wear scrubs every day instead of having to dress up. Scrubs are awesome, it's like getting away with pajamas at work! My confession - I'm irritated with FI, and it drives me crazy that I can't talk to anybody about it. None of my friends or family understand what's going on, which just makes it more frustrating. Second confession - I'm super happy for my sister about her wedding, but it still pisses me off that my mother can completely support her in getting married after having dated for a year while simultaneously telling me that I shouldn't get married yet because my 4-year relationship with FI has been LD and therefore "we can't be ready for marriage and living together."
    Posted by melbelle24[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I <3 scrubs. They are awesome. I have a particular pair of koi bottoms that are superduper comfy. </div><div>
    </div><div>that's just crappy about your mom. Sorry :/ Also sorry that you're frustrated with FI and nobody understands it. Maybe you vented about it on here and I missed it, but if not and you just feel like venting to someone, I'm all ears. Maybe you don't feel like it, which I get too. Distance+Military+Medicine is not fun sometimes, and that doesn't even take into account the 8 billion other regular life factors. :/

</div>
    wedding1 Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Fire, thanks. I haven't really vented about it because I can't decide if it's really a big deal or if I'm just being overly emotional and therefore annoyed by every little thing. The distance is just getting to me, and I hate the fact that we're both tied to one particular place, and those places happen to be 900 miles apart with no way to change that. Are you in nursing school, or working on your pre-recs for it?
  • edited December 2011
    New confession- I am totally annoyed with my professor.  You ever have one of those nit picky people?  Well that is this woman.  I got my paper today for a rewrite for all of four mistakes.  FOUR!!!! Not major ones either like I forgot to cite something or I left out an entire idea.  She appears to be from the Comma College where you need a comma for everything.  I mean my English professor would take off for over use of the comma.  ARG now this wants commas everywhere!!!

Ok so that was more of a vent (comma) rant! HA
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_real-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:b5761472-9169-4eaf-8118-e46280c6dfc5Post:322b485f-b3d3-4bca-8d44-590ea62706c8">Re: Real Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fire, thanks. I haven't really vented about it because I can't decide if it's really a big deal or if I'm just being overly emotional and therefore annoyed by every little thing. The distance is just getting to me, and I hate the fact that we're both tied to one particular place, and those places happen to be 900 miles apart with no way to change that. Are you in nursing school, or working on your pre-recs for it?
    Posted by melbelle24[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I'm a paramedic doing an intensive Paramedic to RN bridge program. We're in a very similar boat, actually; except we're "only" 600 miles apart. </div><div>
    </div><div>I'm going to message you my email; feel free to email me if you want to vent. I totally understand the feeling overly emotional and letting every little detail annoy you....... I think some of that comes with the stress of the profession choice; and I can't imagine what it'd be like to do medschool; it's something I had wanted to do and was working on applying for, but changed to nursing with a plan to be an MLP because I want to feel like it's a -little- easier to have a family life.

</div>
    wedding1 Anniversary
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh fire, that is too cute!
  • edited December 2011
    amanda- I was grinning like an idiot, all the guys at work find it super amusing.

binx- I know, he's so cute! After weeks like I had, it's the little things. SN: if you don't mind me asking, where in VA are you?
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We could do SS but you might get someone you don't really care for!

:-)
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • AmandaSC1988AmandaSC1988 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Fire - Did he send it to your work? If so that is even better!  FI once sent me flowers to work on my birthday when he was away at boot camp (sneaky, sneaky). It was super cute. Except I worked on a government campus and I had to go outside the gate to meet the flower guy which was a bit shady. Haha. =)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_real-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:b5761472-9169-4eaf-8118-e46280c6dfc5Post:ed483278-5e59-4ac2-9c4a-ec195f565f7f">Re: Real Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]We could do SS but you might get someone you don't really care for! :-)
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]

<div>Santa gives out lumps of coal, too...</div>
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • shayNnikshayNnik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_real-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:b5761472-9169-4eaf-8118-e46280c6dfc5Post:ba47132a-f2d6-419a-b06a-b1dca4b6c310">Re: Real Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Real Confessions : Santa gives out lumps of coal, too...

Very good point!
    imageimage
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MUST HAVES: Clothes, Groom
    WISHES: Wedding planner(check!), Honeymoon, Blue Petyl Bouquet
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_real-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:b5761472-9169-4eaf-8118-e46280c6dfc5Post:ba47132a-f2d6-419a-b06a-b1dca4b6c310">Re: Real Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Real Confessions : Santa gives out lumps of coal, too...
    This made me literally LOL. I love it!
  • edited December 2011
    That is really super sweet Fire!! I "Awww"ed out loud as well..

More Confessions Ladies!!

I am being SOOOOO lazy today.  Between not even putting real pants on, and not doing any of the homework I should be doing... I'm just online window shopping and wishing I didn't have to pay spring tuition this week so that I could actually buy things...
    Photobucket
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_real-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:b5761472-9169-4eaf-8118-e46280c6dfc5Post:0663deb6-39ef-4afb-9acb-e0c322e3df75">Re: Real Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]amanda- I was grinning like an idiot, all the guys at work find it super amusing. binx- I know, he's so cute! After weeks like I had, it's the little things. SN: if you don't mind me asking, where in VA are you?
    Oh not at all! I live in Norfolk and work in Virginia Beach. And you?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards