• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New Hampshire

Boudoir Photos

I am thinking of doing boudoir photos for my 1st anniversary (paper) and was wondering if anyone has done them?  If you have who did you use?
10/10 Sept. Siggy: 1st Anniversary Ideas- a weekend away at our favorite B&B in NH
[IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu332/chelley599/spring-image-1.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Boudoir Photos

• edited December 2011
    I was an '09 bride but I check up on you ladies from time. a bunch of us did marathon sessions with A Brilliant Photo. Agnieszka is AMAZING to work with. I wanna say at least 10-12 of us used her.

http://www.abrilliantphoto.com/

She has her boudoir blog linked. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I did boudoir photos for my husband's birthday. I used our wedding photographer- Portrait New England. I had a great time and the pictures came out fantastic. They don't have a link to any boudoir stuff on their site but I can send you some of mine if you like. Naom was great to work with and I have recommended her to several of my friends, a couple have done sessions with her too.
    Let me know if you'd like to know more.
  • edited December 2011
    I love love love Melissa Robotti and had my photos done with her down in Cambridge!  Gabs' recommendation above is a great choice as well, and there is also Tess from Seaglass Photography (Maine?) who does beautiful work.  Have fun!
    Christina 10.26.08
  • versedversed member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I used EyeSugar Photography for mine - Shalla was AMAZING, and I had a blast! My friend ended up buying a session for his fiancee since she loved mine so much!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I am going to be using EyeSugar too in the Spring and doing it as part of my bach party with the girls :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards