New Jersey - South

Photographer Recommendations for Lakewood, NJ

We are trying to pick out a photographer for our wedding in Lakewood, NJ.  Our wedding reception will be at Eagle Ridge.  Ideally, we want a photographer who is familiar with the reception venue and who will sell us the negatives and possibly provide at least the main wedding album for around $4,000.  Does anyone have any recommendations for a photographer who won't cost a fortune and won't waste our time and money taking pictures full of special effects?

Re: Photographer Recommendations for Lakewood, NJ

• Issyschmidimaging.com she is amazing!
  • We booked Stephanie Jones (CLICKY) as our photographer. My FI & I love her work & really enjoyed meeting with her, she was the only photographer we met with actually. 

• agu101agu101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Erin H Photography based out of Ocean Grove is our photographer and I can't say enough amazing things about Erin or her work.  We did our engagement session with her back in October and people have been raving about it- I can't wait to see what she does on our wedding day!  Erin has a lot of package options and will work with you to figure out what you need/want to work within your budget.  She let us swap out some stuff in the one package we went with for other items we wanted instead (such as doing an engagement session that we really wanted instead of printed proofs that would be useless).  

You can also check our Kate Connelly, Artist European, and Veronica Lola Photography (she is going to be our 2nd photographer along with Erin).  

Keep in mind thay many photographers like to put the more artsy shots on their websites. In addition to liking their work, you really need to meet with the photographer and determine if you like them.  Remember you will be spending as much time with your photographer as your FI on your wedding day, so make sure it's someone you like and feel comfortable with.  If you're not comfortable with them, it will show in your pics.  I also highly recommend considering doing an engagement session- it's a great trial run with your photographer so you can get a better sense for how they work.  

Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • We are using Heyn Photography out of Wall,NJ. Marissa is amazing!! We just did our engagement photos and they are incredible! We have gotten so many compliments. She has such an artistic eye and is so nice, easy-going and professional. You get all of your images on a disk, and their packages are very customizable. I cannot reccomend them enough!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used Melissa Kelly Photography.  She was amazing and her prices were very reasonable.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards