Ohio-Cleveland
Options

makeup in-home downtown or Lakewood

does anyone know of someone who would do makeup for me and my bridal party at our hotel downtown or at my maid of honor's house in Lakewood?

Re: makeup in-home downtown or Lakewood

• Options
    brittneygr0brittneygr0 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I sure do! I posted on Craigslist before my wedding to find a hairstylist, and found someone I loved! Her name is Athena and her email is sweetpeagirl212@aol.com. She was the most resonably priced travel stylist I could find; she did 4 bridesmaids, my mom, and myself for around 360, travel fee included. I'll post a couple of pictures of my trial and wedding hairdos, as I changed my mind about how I wanted it done! The wedding pic doesn't show much detail, but you get the gist!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check with Lora P - she is out of Brunswick Studio M II Salon but will travel all over NE ohio - her email is  - lorapstylist@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so thankful for this post! I had my trial run at the Savvy Salon in Parma and did not have great results.... :) Thanks, ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 228 invited
    image 165 have their party shoes image 63 will be staying home image0 haven't decided
    RSVP Date: September 19th
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using the ladies from fluttercosmetics.com they use air brush and I am super excited!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Beach517Beach517 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Fringe and Foundation in Westlake.  Kim does wonderful updo's as well as the entire staff.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards