South Carolina

Venue in the Myrtle Beach area

Hey ladies! I'm looking for a venue in the MB area (anywhere from Conway to Pawley's to Georgetown). I would like something that is rustic, like a barn-type scene, or outdoors. I do NOT want anything on the beach itself, I'm not interested in booking with a resort, and gardens (like Brookgreen) are too manicured for us. A plantation sounds wonderful but as far as I can tell, they're all very expensive. So far, the only good option I can find is the Peanut Warehouse in Conway, but I was hoping to have the ceremony itself outdoors and I don't think that there's really a nice outdoors area. We would have about 100 people. Thanks in advance!

Re: Venue in the Myrtle Beach area

• Try the Cooper House or The Litchfield Beach and Golf Resort.  The Cooper House is historic and the Golf Resort has a country club that is beautiful and still affordable compared to some of the nicer places.
  • I'm using The Cooper House, it is GORGEOUS!! It is VERY affordable and the staff is really nice and takes care of EVERYTHING. They go over every detail with you to be sure it's the wedding you WANT to have. their website is www.thecooperhouse.net if you wanna check it out.
  • I got married at the Cooper House. Our wedding was wonderful. Their staff is great. The food was awesome.  My family and friends are still talking about the venue.  Everything I told them I wanted they got it for me.  They never told me no, the response was, we will make it work for you.
    Follow Me on Pinterest image image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards