Nebraska-Omaha

Coco Key

Just wandering if anyone has ever had a wedding or been to a wedding at the Holiday Inn Coco Key? Heard great things about it, but was just curious about anyones personal experience there? Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Coco Key

• rfaulkrfaulk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cousin got married last july and had her reception there. As far as I know everything went smoothly. They have a wedding coordinator who set up the room for the reception and did a great job. I met her and she seemed very friendly and accomodating. We had a good time! Hope this helps!
  • HiLLjOHiLLjO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a unique idea! Hadn't even thought of that place!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_coco-key?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:79Discussion:7883a526-a1a5-40fa-8604-10761242dc6aPost:55fbdc9b-f900-4122-bdc9-6082efa8a43d">Re: Coco Key</a>:
    [QUOTE]What a unique idea! Hadn't even thought of that place!
    Posted by HiLLjO[/QUOTE]

They have a banquet facility there. But getting married under that water bucket would be kind of fun!

• ashbrieseashbriese member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE IT THERE!  Honestly, I think that they have the best pricing for getting catering, set up & tear down, room blocks, and room rentals!  They are my top pick for my wedding in 2012!  Alex is so sweet and so nice, she answers any questions you could possibly have!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards