California-Bay Area
Options

Powder Room- Santa Rosa

Hi everyone, I am getting married in November in Santa Rosa and I was thinking of using someone at the Powder Room for hair, for myself and my MOH.

Can anyone recommend which of their stylists to use that does wedding hair? Has anyone used them for their wedding? Thanks, input is much appreciated!

Re: Powder Room- Santa Rosa

• Options
    kkm121284kkm121284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi:)

I have been a client/ good friend of the owner of the Powder Room for 7 years:)  I am getting married in 2 weeks and DeeAnna Reese will be doing my hair and make-up!  She has done both for me several times before and always does an amazing job.  She did my hair and make-up for my engagement pics and my family can't stop talking about how pretty it was.  I can also say that all the other girls there do GREAT work and you really can't go wrong with the Powder Room as a whole.  Sorry to gush about them but I can't tell you how nice this whole wedding thing has been with them knowing that I can trust the girl who is in charge of how I look.  Good luck!  Hope this helped and have an amazing wedding day:)

- Kathleen
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the input! I will definitely feel better once I know who's doing my hair. Have a great wedding day too :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards