Arkansas
Options

Catering in Hot Springs

I thought I had someone for this, but she is being a flake. Does anyone know a good and reasonably priced caterer in Hot Springs?
JMK, MD 10-8-11

Re: Catering in Hot Springs

• Options
    jlk67jlk67 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We used Special Touch catering.  I love Joanne.  She was really helpful with everything and the food was great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I have been talking with Eve at Chefendales and so far she has been wonderful! I have a limited budget and she has been really great working with me, we are doing a tasting later this month so Ill let you know how that goes!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  Thanks girls.  I acctually have been e-mailing Joanne at Special Touch, but I am going to contact Chefendales too.  I am also on a limited budget, but want it to be classy too.  Thanks for your help.  Let me know how the tasting goes for sure!
    JMK, MD 10-8-11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OK now I feel silly.  Is the place really called Chefendales?  I can't find them online or anywhere.  Can you tell me how to get in touch with them?  Thanks so much!
    JMK, MD 10-8-11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ok sorry I did not spell that correctly, Her name is Eve the name of the company is Chiffonade Chef Services (501) 276-0082 email chiffonade@sbcglobal.net website www.chiffonadechefservices.com
    I hope it goes well! she has really been great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards