Delaware

DIY Wedding Venue in Delaware?

Hey everyone,

I am having a really hard time finding a wedding venue in Delaware, Southern PA and Northern MD (off of 95 corridor) that will allow me to do a lot of creative DIY things. Everywhere I look seems to be all inclusive or way overpriced. I did find a place in Concordville, PA but their max capacity is only 110. If ANYONE has a suggestion for where I can find a great place that I can do creative descorating with, please let me know! This is stressing me out!!!

Re: DIY Wedding Venue in Delaware?

• I think a lot will depend on your budget, as well as the vision you have for your wedding. Are you wanting indoor or outdoor? Formal or casual?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Doing mine in Southern Delaware at Yoder's Concert Hall. Needs a lot of decorating but its very nice and you can do whatever you want.
    Me: scar tissue in uterus due to trauma, docs won't remove. Hub: slight tubal deformity (reduced sperm) BFP #1 09/23/06 Miscarry #1 10/18/06 Active TTC since 6/10/10 BFP #2 10/16/12 confirmed at docs. 10/22/12 hcg too low. :( waiting to see.
  • Im having my wedding at the Buzz Ware Village Center in Arden, DE (Wilmington). Its REALLY cheap, really cute, and they let you do everything from your own food, drinks, decorating, etc. They supply tables and chairs and clean up afterwards. Theres also the Guild Hall right across from the Buzz, but its a bit more pricey. Depending on how many guests you have, the Guild would probably be the one youd want to look into, though. Its a beautful location!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The Tea Barn in Elkton MD it's super cheap to rent only $400 for a three day weekend. It's a two story tea barn and they let you do anything you want. But knowing this also know that it's the bare bones. Its pretty much a pretty nice barn but It doesn't have a Kitchin in it. You can rent the Paddock Field to get married in for an aditional $150. But they let you hang what ever you want with what ever you want as long as you take it all down. Good luck! Below is a photo of the Tea Barn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards