Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Pro-pics!

If anyone would like to see my pro-pics from Steve Randon feel free to go to http://srandon.zenfolio.com/p684805178 and sign in with the password 'strader'.  I was really happy with working with Steve and highly recommend him!

Re: Pro-pics!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Perfect pictures, I have to get a shot of us on the balcony at Muriels with the Cathedral behind us!!
    I have some questions, and was trying to go back through and find your reviews, but couldnt...How was Get Polished (I recognize the girl who did my trial run in your pics!)?  How was Muriels- thats where our reception is!!  Did Muriels do your cake?  Its so cute!!
  • Options
    arhatcharhatch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Everything looked amazing! I love your dress! congratulations!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks;)
    Hughes046-  Get Polished was good. I really am not a big make-up person, so I felt pretty uncomfortable after my trial.  But everything looked great the day of the wedding when I asked them to tone it down.  They still made the make-up look like enough for the wedding day photography.  I am especially happy I got the airbrush make-up and false lashes.  I've had fake lashes before that looked really fake, but these looked pretty natural.
    Muriels was good. I had a really small wedding (like 14 guests).  We used Swiss Confectionery for the cake cause the pastry chef at Muriels was out on maternity leave.  The cake was really cute and not very expensive (a little over $200)...it was pretty dry though.  I think they baked it a few days before since our wedding was the day after Thanksgiving.  Good luck with your wedding!  I'm sure everything will go great.
  • Options
    dani_pete11dani_pete11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TONS of great posed pics!  Seems like a great traditional-style photographer. He even did a few candid shots during the ceremony and a few more during the reception.  That's great.  Did you not have any dancing at the reception?  I know sometimes those pics get deleted 'cause they just get silly, but I was hoping to see some pics of the fun during the reception....getting nervous that there won't be enough dancing at our reception because we've invited a lot of older folks.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding was very small (12 guests!) so we just had a dinner. I really still wanted to get a great photographer and he made our package complete by focusing on so many bride/groom photos.  His website www.steverandon.com shows some photos on the main page where you see guests dancing.  Our wedding was just a bit atypical!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards