Kentucky
Options

Lexington photographers for a girl on a budget

Hi all,

I am looking for a photographer and possibly a videographer for my wedding in July 2012. We are under a very tight budget, so I need the photographer to be less than $800.  Any recommendations?
So far I am looking at the following:

Jessica Houtz photography
Ndependent productions
Ed White photography
Happenings Event Photography
Heather Glass Photography

Has anyone had any experience with these photographers?

Re: Lexington photographers for a girl on a budget

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi LRM!  You should join in on our July 2012 board!  

I don't have any experience with any of those photographers, but you could check out alumbra photography.  Susannah is super sweet, and I think they are flexible.  

alumbraphotos.com 

Good Luck  Where are you getting married?  Also check out Kevin Moreland's site for his services as well as a list of a ton of KY vendors! HTH
    Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • Options
    amylynn314amylynn314 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should totally go with Ed White Photography! He's my fiance's dad! He does really great work, and his prices are very reasonable! I would have picked him but he has to participate in my wedding! :) I went to school with Susannah, and her work is excellent as well! Her prices are a little more than others, but based on your budget you may be better off with Ed! Good luck with everything! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice amylynn. I think I will contact him soon to discuss details. KimC-thank you for the advice, I will look at alumbraphotos. We are getting married at a church on Todds Road. Our reception will be at our church. I have browsed the July 2012 board, I just haven't commented yet. Lots of great ideas there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Two photographers I STRONGLY recommend are ANH Photography and Rob Mould Photography.

Something Blue Wedding Videos are also GREAT!

Congrats!
  • Options
    ebrasieebrasie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wells photography they are doing ours for 800
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My husband is a great photographer! Check out his site atwww.nvisiblephoto.com. (His name is Aaron) He will build a package that fits your needs he can def work something out for you and he is offering FREE engagement photos thats a $300 value for FREE! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards