Mississippi

Help!! Need Jackson/Ridgeland area caterer!!!

Hi everyone!  I am getting married outside of Jackson on April 2nd and am not from the area.  I am having a very hard time finding caterers!  Does anyone have any recommendations?  Thanks so much!!

Re: Help!! Need Jackson/Ridgeland area caterer!!!

• patrice601patrice601 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello! Another Knot bride told me about Catering by George. But I haven't tried it yet. Maybe this will be some help to you.
    GOOD LUCK!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 2chis2chis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  I called them and they sent me a proposal that wasn't quite what I asked for, but I will try again :)
  • amzh4amzh4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this place is phenominal! 
    Julep
    Highland Village • 4500 I-55 North, Suite 105 • Jackson, Mississippi 39211 • 601-362-1411

http://www.juleprestaurant.com/
  • edited December 2011
    For the Rehearsal, CHAR is a great option.  For the quality of food you get the prices are quite low!  I was going to use Char, but my church gives the same prices per plate and waives the rental fee if I do so, but if that wasn't the case I would have gone with Char.  For each entree its 10 dollars then 2 dollars more for each side/dessert.  Its very reasonable

For the reception, I booked VIP catering.  It's kind of expensive, but I was able to taste some of their food the other day, and it was AMAZING!
  • edited December 2011
    Cool Water Catering in Ridgeland, MS.
  • futureorearsfutureorears member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Any reception location advice.  I'm in VA and my fiance is in IN and my family lives in Greenville, MS.  Plz provide any help on finding a venue for 250-300 guests....smith_joyia@yahoo.com.  thank you
  • futureorearsfutureorears member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In the Jackson area
  • katlynentzkatlynentz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are on a budget for our wedding, but are inviting 200 guests. My future sister-in-law used Susie for her wedding, and loved her. I met with her just last week and she is great! She does it ALL! Food, flowers, decorating, cakes... If you have it at her house in Canton (which is gorgeous) the rental fee is 1500 and she includes all chair, linens, tables...everything! You can view her website and see her great work. It is so relaxing to have One person dealing with all of the details. Lat me know what you think. You can tell her that Katlyn Entz recommended her...

• jill&laurenjill&lauren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Call Julie Levanway (Fresh From the Flame ). She catered my daughter's wedding and the food was wonderful and she made it look beautiful!    601-957-6123
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards