Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Favorite Friday!

Hello Ladies!

This is our weekly post where we talk about our favorite things both WR and NWR from the past week.

Have a great day!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Favorite Friday!

• Options
    WR: Even though I have been a little burned out by planning stuff, my FI has been awesome with all of it and helps me keep things in perspective. So I am definitely marrying Mr. Right. NWR: So many holiday parties! Dinner, wine, dancing... It's been awesome!
  • Options
    WR- Purchased the bra I will be wearing on my wedding day!!  It's a simple "Very Sexy" strapless push up from Victoria's Secret.  White with a small silver jewel in the middle!  Can't wait to try it at my first dress alteration appt tomorrow!

NWR- Almost done knitting my baby blanket!  Can't wait to see if my friend will love it!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    WR: Purchased my first favor for the OOT bag! This ebay seller sells these playing cards and he has cards with a map of the Dominican Republic and other countries so i got some and i am very happy with how great they look. 

NWR: Had my Christmas party today which is pretty much the highlight of my week, sad yes. Oh and my massage today as they help me function!!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards