DC

Where are you having your Rehearsal Dinner?

Trying to help a friend find a spot. She needs it to hold 40 ppl, would love to stay in DC, will consider VA, and MD, but only on the outskirts of DC. She would prefer a restaurant that has a room she can rent out for under $1k, or one without a rental fee, just maybe a minimum food and beverage $$$. Thanks in advance!

Re: Where are you having your Rehearsal Dinner?

• calattcalatt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked Old Ebbitt?  I'm pretty sure they have a room downstairs that holds 40 people and I don't think there's a rental fee.
  • edited December 2011
    Here is a list I passed onto my future MIL, we are looking to have 32 ppl. Zola; The District Chophouse; Gordon Biersch; Tuscana West. They all have info. on their website regarding private parties.
  • edited December 2011
    Sea Catch in Georgetown has rooms that can hold that many, and they don't have a room rental fee or food/drink minimum.
  • edited December 2011
    We're having ours at Timpano in Rockville...dont know if thats too far out.  No rental fee, $2000 minimum, and Im having 40 people. :)
    226 Invitedimage 153 Are Ready to Partyimage 68 Are Washing Their Hairimage 5 Better Not Make Me Hunt Them Downimage RSVP Date: June 15
    July 10, 2010
    imageimage
    Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    We had our rehearsal dinner at Union Street Public House in Old Town Alexandria.  It was a $1500 minimum.  We only had 30 people, and it was tough to reach!  I think there were lots of bottles of champagne at the end of the night...

Open bar, lots of appetizers, food & dessert was good.  Good times!

Where is the venue though?  I would think your friend would want a restaurant close to where the rehearsal is taking place.  If the wedding is in DC, I don't know if Alexandria would be too far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards