Mississippi
Options

Question of the Day 6/8/10

So, ladies, where are you in your planning process?

I am currently at a standstill.  We were engaged last June (2009), and don't plan on getting married until Oct 2011.  We can't book anything until a year in advance of the wedding date, so planning some things are pointless currently.
Something old, something new; something borrowed, something RED!!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Question of the Day 6/8/10

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm an Alabama bride but I'm from Mississippi so I always check the MS board ha :)

I'm in a standstill as well... I've been trying to find a venue for my ceremony & reception...but no luck :/
  • Options
    KelleyLRKelleyLR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's too bad.  When is your wedding?

This board is so SLOW and I wish more people would participate.  I would love to hear about planning going on around me, bc it relates more to what i might have in mind, you know?

Anyway, it's great to hear from you!  I hope you drop in more often! 
    Something old, something new; something borrowed, something RED!!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm at a standstill also. Our wedding is in 4 months and most of the big things are done. Now its just the little details and since I'm hand-addressing all the invitations in calligraphy myself, I've started on that project.  Sometimes I'll go weeks without doing any wedding planning! I start to feel anxious that there's something I'm forgetting, but I guess its just little details that can't be finished until the last few weeks before the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is Feb 19 of 2011...
    The date has been changed like 2 times ha but finally we decided on THE date....now just trying to find a venue lol
  • Options
    Mary0897Mary0897 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's soo funny, I am in the exact same position.  Picked a wedding date of March 2011, but I seem incapable of choosing a location.  I have gotten to the point of telling my fiance he can choose and then I'll just handle the details.  We might even elope and just throw a big reception when we get back.  I can picture what I want, but getting it is a different story.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards