Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Tuxedos?

Hey everyone!  Do any of you have recommendations for tuxedo rentals in Central PA/South Central PA (Carlisle/Gettysburg/Harrisburg) area?   My guy is just starting to look around so I thought I'd check here to see if any of you had any good experiences with places.

Thanks !

Re: Tuxedos?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance just got fitted this past saturday at the Central PA one in Lancaster.  They did a really good job, I sat in on the fitting part just so that the color matches my girls colors.  There prices also seemed reasonable as well, we got a few discounts.
  • Options
    MeganBMMeganBM member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mommachev- which store was that?  We are going to be looking in lancaster soon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MeganBM,

Its called Central PA Tuxedo

the address is 2981 Hempland Road Rt. 30 at Centerville across from McD's the phone number is 295-2550

we had several discounts, my FI got his tux free w/5 payin tuxes, he got a discount both for my dad and his dad, also my ring bearer got a discount and i won a $20 credit as well to use

and it was nice to use them as well since his dad lives in Leb n he can get sized n pick his tux up in Leb w/out havin to drive down here
  • Options
    cmcnamara77cmcnamara77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello. My fiance went to Strictly Formals in Harrisburg.  Greg the owner was great.  The grooms tux was free.  You can have the father of the bride or the ringbearer for 50% off as well.  The tuxs only came to 99 dollars, they were 20 dollars off.  Very professional!
  • Options
    JJLeon210JJLeon210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also recommend Central PA Tuxedo!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE GREAT!!!!!!! They work with your needs and have everything right in the store, so you dont have to wait for it to be sent from a warehouse. They have tons of colors (I need pink and they have like 40 different shades!!!) so they can definitely match your bridesmaids. And like the other girl said, they offer nice discounts as well. I shopped around at Mens Warehouse and other places like that, and no one had as good of a deal as Central PA Tuxedo. You will love them!
  • Options
    mexrishgirlmexrishgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Strictly Formals?  Did you fiance have to rent a certain number us tuxes to get a free one?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards