South Carolina-Charleston

Day of Wedding planner HELP!!!!!!

So I'm thinking of getting a day of planner if I can afford one and I need someone to decorate any people or comapnies in mind that are not super expensive for a small wedding?

Re: Day of Wedding planner HELP!!!!!!

• Maddie Stoddard at Ooh Events is wonderful!  Very responsive to emails....very open to ideas....very laid back and personable!  You will love her!!
  • I love ohh events but I thought they were expensive-I  have like 1500 for a wedding planner decorations and rentals, and another 700 for flowers and I don't know if it will get me very far- any thoughts?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina-charleston_day-of-wedding-planner-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:600Discussion:ebb5b68e-3615-4fbf-8cb7-f0d4c48861ccPost:a1ee72da-614e-4792-bbd7-e2041e2659ad">Re: Day of Wedding planner HELP!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love ohh events but I thought they were expensive-I  have like 1500 for a wedding planner decorations and rentals, and another 700 for flowers and I don't know if it will get me very far- any thoughts?
    Posted by JOESBRIDECHARLESTON[/QUOTE]

<div>The quote I got from Ooh Events for Day of Coordination was a little over a thousand dollars - but this does include help leading up etc. Also keep in mind that there's an extra fee if you have more than 125 guests. From all the reviews I've read, and my interaction with them, I would think that they will do a fantastic job. Their portfolio is stunning.</div><div>
    </div><div>I would also check out Southern Chic weddings and JVM Events. They seem to specialize in day and week of coordination, but I can't really attest to their portfolios.</div><div>
    </div><div>Hope that helps.</div>
  • lnbozzellilnbozzelli member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2012
    Check out Candice at Yoj Events. She did our whole wedding, but she also does day of. She and her staff did a great job!

• Check out Candice at Yoj Events. She did the whole wedding, but she also does day of. She and her staff did a great job!

• ok great I will check these out!
  • I would at least talk to them and have them give you a quote....they did the decorations, flowers and coordinating.  Everything was beautiful!   Good luck!
  • Amanda with Southern Chic Weddings has been amazing while planning my wedding. She is a week of coordinator but checks in once a month with you.
  • I'm getting married at Old Wide Awake Plantation in Hollywood, SC and the venue their has a onsite, day-of coordinator, Margaret McKenzie.I havent heard a SINGLE bad thing about her and she is available for booking even if you arent using the venue.She quoted me $625 for day of and it includes decoration, take down, decorating the car, coordinating the caterers and a million other things that i didnt even think of! if you google her name or search for her on the weddingwire.com website, all sorts of great reviews come up. In fact, thats what helped me decide to make my decison in choosing her! So far, shes definitely lived up to her reputation. Even though shes only my "day of" coordinator, shes also provided me with vendor recomendations along the way and always responds quickly to my emails and questions! good luck!
  • I don't know if you have someone yet or not, but we are using Stephanie with Sweet Grass Events.  She is so awesome and very affordable for Day of.  We are getting married in Jamaica but having an at-home reception here.  I have enjoyed working with her so far!

Here's a link to her website

http://www.sweetgrass-events.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards