February 2012 Weddings
Options

dress questions

Hi Ladies

I think I found the dress,  what do you think??? I had not planned on a strapless dress, because I dont like my arms.  should I add a wrap or a shug? do you think a elbow length veil would work or should I skip the veil and do something else. You can't tell from the photo but this is tea length, ivory all lace and sparkles.   It's so cute, and I think it's a great dress.

thanks, Michele

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: dress questions

• Options
    That's similar to what I'm looking at :)

I would do a birdcage veil or feather hair fascinator. Etsy has some really cool ones!

You could totally have fun with a colored petticoat underneath too (chck out the attire link in my bio)
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    Ohh I like it. You should definitely wear a wrap since it will be February. Congratulations on finding the dress!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @FEBDALLASBRIDE could not find the link on your bio.  I love the colored petticoat idea. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry, it's hidden in the drop downs :)

http://wendiandedward.weebly.com/attire.html
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options

Beautiful dress!! I love the fabric and look. that is similar what i'm looking for.. i just love the lace-ish look.

I think the strapless looks beautiful on you. If you are uncomfortable, i'd prefer a shrug, then a wrap for comfort. however a wrap could be SUPER cute with the winter theme.

i'd skip the veil, and as PP mentioned, maybe do a birdcage one or a beautiful flower.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love the look of your dress! and I am in love with the tea-length in that style! I was looking at tea-length dresses as I am having a beach destination wedding but went with a more formal dress. It looks great on you but if you are uncomfortable I would go with a wrap...but you honestly look wonderful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards