Maine

York Harbor Inn-small wedding-or yarmouth camp hammond

Does anyone have any opinion of the York Harbor Inn, Hillcroft room for small - 35 wedding for 2nd marriage.  Am interested in a nice room where we can dance dinner and stay the night.  We don't want stuffy, just comfortable, maybe a fireplaced room, but would like a Saturday evening wedding, and not all places take you on Sat evening for such a small group. Another thought was Yarmouths camp hammond

Re: York Harbor Inn-small wedding-or yarmouth camp hammond

• edited December 2011

It's not in York and I don't know if it is the right area for you but Einstiens Restaraunt has a small ballroom that is incredible!  It seats about 80.  We are having our rehearsal dinner there.  He told us unofficially $25pp with tax, tip, dessert and non alcoholic beverages included!  It is in Berwick ME.  They don't have pics on their website of the ball room the last time I checked, but it is definately worth giving them a call to check out!  I fell in love the second I walked in.  Here is the website:http://www.einsteinsrestaurant.com/  I hope this helps.  Smile

• dwilkinson1dwilkinson1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for that tip, Berwick is close by, we will check them out also.  Thank you>
  • edited December 2011
    Your Welcome.  Post to let me now how it goes.  :)
  • dwilkinson1dwilkinson1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We choose Camp Hammond for an October wedding.  Very unique quaint place but for a small wedding
  • riouxmriouxm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    Just doing a search for Camp Hammond and your post came up.  I can't find a lot of information on it, but am interested in exploring it a little more.  Can you tell me how you found info?
    Thanks very much
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards