Maine

Photographer back out...need help finding new one!

So I found out today that my photgrapher I booked will no longer be doing it. Grrr. So I am in need of finding a new photgrapher. Any ideas? Looking at a budget of around $700.00. It would be in the Lewiston area.

Re: Photographer back out...need help finding new one!

• https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michaela-King-Photography/114010878728469?ref=ts Check her out she's just starting out but does an awesome job and is great to work with.
  • Stacy Pestka is amazing. She did my brother's wedding and helped a little with mine. Once I get home I will post her facebook page. She is very reasonably priced.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks I will certainly take a look.
  • I used Portrait New England and they were awesome. I definitely paid more than your budget but they said they can work with any budget so it might be worth looking into. They were awesome and the pictures are fantastic! I think they live near Augusta but they cover all of New England.
  • You should contact Stacy Pestka. She has done a few friends weddings and has a portfolio of others she has done. She runs SP Photography and she is amazing. Her rates were cheaper than others I looked at and she offered complete services.  her number is 751-7908
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_photographer-back-outneed-help-finding-new-one-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:98Discussion:911ce032-2819-40ce-8df6-01f6c80ad0d0Post:9d9cf8ee-1362-418a-bff9-b81a1fe45140">Photographer back out...need help finding new one!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I found out today that my photgrapher I booked will no longer be doing it. Grrr. So I am in need of finding a new photgrapher. Any ideas? Looking at a budget of around $700.00. It would be in the Lewiston area.
    Posted by redsoxgirl09[/QUOTE]
  •   Jeffery Harmon photography, he is the very best photographer and he is from lewiston.  Very undervalued but very professional.  highly recommended if you need sample from my aug wedding will be happy to show you.
  • We are using Briana Daily. She is great. We had her do our engagement photos. They came out great. She lives in Bangor but, she does travel. She does have a travel fee.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards