Canada-Ontario

Toronto David's Bridal now open

Hi ladies!

I just thought I'd give a heads up to those of you who were interested, the David's Bridal that was being built by Eglinton and Vic Park now seems to be open.  I was driving by there yesterday, and there were people in the shop, and a Grand Opening sign in the window.

It's actually at Eglinton and Warden, beside the new LCBO, and near the large walmart (same general parking lot).

For those of you considering gowns from David's Bridal, you don't have the long drive to Buffalo (plus the dreaded boarder crossing).

Re: Toronto David's Bridal now open

• edited December 2011
    Yay! Thanks for the update!
  • edited December 2011
    do they have any hair accessory there?
  • edited December 2011
    Your best bet is to call them and ask them directly if they have what you are looking for. I went on the weekend and they failed to have 2 of the 3 bridesmaids dresses I was looking for. They also didn't have any of the dresses in the color I need even though advertisements say the dresses come in 42 colors. I was told that they don't have the same amount of dresses or colors as the US, so you just may in fact have to travel to Buffalo to find what you are looking for.

Hope that helps!

LA
  • edited December 2011
    okay thanks...yeah that seems to happen quite a lot here. When a U.S. company opens we don't get as much stuff as they do in the states.
  • edited December 2011
    There is also a David's Bridal in Mississauga. Its on Argentia, you will see it when getting off the Winston Churchill exit of the 401. I got my dress there last Saturday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • zeitgeist1945zeitgeist1945 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi ladies, is anyone going to the Weddingbells event at Davids Bridal tonight?

The sale is $50 to $200 off wedding with an additional $50 dollars off.

My fiance got an invitiation so we RSVP'ed :)

Has anyone seen the White by Vera Wang stuff? It looks great online but Im curious to see how it looks in real life....

• JessiiJJessiiJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was so excited when the little bubble on their sign went from the red "coming soon" to the blue "open now". I work close to them, so I've been watching them like a hawk! They seem to have A LOT of selection, I haven't been in *just* yet (this month has been a write off), but I see more white than carpet whenever I get a chance to peek in.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards