Snarky Brides

Good Saturday Morning!

I'm enjoying coffee while I watch Hoarders. Fun Times! ;)

Date night tonight. Need to spend some quality time together.

The contractor meeting for the bathroom was awesome I'm so excited to see designs.

Hows your day?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Good Saturday Morning!

• Morning Edie, hope its not too bad.

Love the new sig!
  • Morning!

We just finished devouring some pumpkin and spice waffles and now I'm watching Birds while I digest.  Then we're off for our grocery shopping trip and to pick up halloween candy.  YAY HALLOWEEN!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-saturday-morning-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:63a9c30a-cece-4452-8b71-19a7a32afc43Post:2f90f59e-8ce4-4240-8a46-da83c01c26b1">Re: Good Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning! We just finished devouring some pumpkin and spice waffles and now I'm watching Birds while I digest.  Then we're off for our grocery shopping trip and to pick up halloween candy.  YAY HALLOWEEN!
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

Where is the birds on? I cant seem to find any good horror flicks this year, it sucks.

Did you see Tides picture of the kids Halloween costumes?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-saturday-morning-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:63a9c30a-cece-4452-8b71-19a7a32afc43Post:4fe5c48b-135d-46d0-9af9-345502296361">Re: Good Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Saturday Morning! : Where is the birds on? I cant seem to find any good horror flicks this year, it sucks. Did you see Tides picture of the kids Halloween costumes?
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

<div>on Encore but AMC has been airing some pretty good movies in prep for Halloween so you should check there.</div><div>
    </div><div>I did!  Adorable little Pooh and friends.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-saturday-morning-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:63a9c30a-cece-4452-8b71-19a7a32afc43Post:ff8f5207-f61b-4287-ba97-d7373d2ce691">Re: Good Saturday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Saturday Morning! : on Encore but AMC has been airing some pretty good movies in prep for Halloween so you should check there. I did!  Adorable little Pooh and friends.
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

I have, they all suck. Dusk to Dawn 3, really? The first was great, but these just suck. And we watched Jeepers Creepers last night.

I have Halloween Dvr'd for Wednesday.
  • I don't like scary movies.  Some suspense ones are good (6th sense, What Lies Beneath) but I'm not a fan of the slasher/thriller genre in general.

I'm getting ready to get my day started.  I have to program my baby monitor or something, run the vacuum and go to the gym.  Fun times ahead :).
  • Hey all! I'm back from the store and just had a quick suggle nap. Now it's off to the hardware store, plant a few saplings and do the usual household things. Nothing exciting, just real life stuff.

Edie, hope the write up isn't too horrible! Last winter the dentist here wanted me to fly to another city for a root canal because my 'roots were funny'... What?!?! (even my teeth have a sense of humour apparently!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards