New Hampshire
Options

Rehearsal dinner recommendations

Looking for a place in Seacoast, NH. Not too expensive since we are already over budget. Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal dinner recommendations

• Options
    I am not sure where on the Seacoast you are getting married.  I guess I would suggest the Old salt or The Galley hatch if it is in Salisbury, Seabrook, Hampton or Rye.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Options
    The Common Man in downtown Portsmouth might be a good choice - I've never actually scheduled an event there myself, but my in-laws held my rehearsal dinner at the one in Windham, and my parents held my grandparents' 50th anniversary party at the one in Concord.  The food at both places was impeccable (I've actually been dreaming about their macaroni and cheese...), and both my parents and my in-laws were very pleased with the cost (and my mother is more than a little bit of a penny-pincher when it comes to these things!).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    we had our rehearsal dinner at the atkinson country club. They have a restaurant inside called the stagecoach grill. We had a private room and the food was awesome! They even customized a menu for us and presented it beautifully with our names on it =) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards