Maryland

Cake baker recs?

I'm having the hardest time finding a baker in Souther Maryland, specifically St. Mary's County.  Any recommedations would be awesome.; either in St. Mary's or Calvert. 
June 2012 Siggy Challenge: Invitations
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Planning Updated 02.08.12
Follow Me on Pinterest
Wedding Countdown Ticker image 134 Invited!
image 94 Are making the trek South
image 39 Won't be able to make it
image 0 Are MIA!

Re: Cake baker recs?

• Sarah JSarah J member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's not many options in St. Mary's, but a lot of bakers are willing to travel. Jamie Lynn Emery from onesweetbitemd.com is amazing and I know she's delivered cakes to the shore for other weddings.
  • edited December 2011
    Why limit yourself to any particular county?

You will most likely have to pay some sort of delivery fee but it'll be far worth it to find someone who is awesome who can make your vision of your cake come to life.

Cheers!
  • You will LOVE Anita's cake shop. She is located in in lexington Park. Here cakes are soooo yummy. I ordered a whole cake just for myself while I was preggo. Here's another suggestion. There's a facebook group with a lot of southern maryland vendors. The name of it is I DO "Wedding Connection".  I know another baker in southern maryland. Her name is Rayanne and she has a facebook page. Her page name is Carson's cakes. Do you plan to attend any of the bridal shows in somd. That's where I live. There's one in Feb called Brides Rock and Sparkle and another in Solomon's island. Don't know the name of that one tho. If you need any more help..,there's some great planners in the group too. Hope this helps
  • Hello, check out Sweet Sensations LLC. Other than a venue, we can help you with almost everything else. Catering, cakes, decor, linens,other rentals, coordination, lighting, centerpieces, chiavari chairs, you name it, we have it. The best part, is that we are more affordable than other companies!!! Though on our site, we set amazing flat rate prices, we will also do our best to accommodate any budget!!! We service VA/DC/MD and now Deleware and Pennsylvania. Call us!!!!

selinaharris61@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards