Maine

I got my dress!!!

Now I just need to find bridesmaid dresses that look good on everyone! Kinda hard when 2 of them are in France and 1 of them is in Jersey!!! But honestly I am not that stressed... I think I'm just so in love with my dress that nothing else even matters!!!! Merry Christmas everyone <3

Re: I got my dress!!!

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!!  I just picked up my dress a week ago and was over the moon excited!  We don't have BM dresses yet either - we just can't decide.  Love your dress!
    Married 9.4.11
  • edited December 2011

This is my dress I'm going to order in January!! I'm having some beading sewn in also but yay:) Congrats on finding your dress I love it!
  • tunssol2tunssol2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    chrispygal: Thanks! I want to see pics of yours!!!

jpickering8: That's so exciting! I love your dress :) have you found your BM dresses yet? Our dresses are kinda similiar so I just wanted to see what you were thiking of for your BM dresses because I just can't decide!!! I'm thinking floor length and maybe a flowy/romantic type of thing but idk :(
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I'm between 2 dresses for bridesmaids.. I'm doing short dresses because my wedding is outside and the reception is on a deck in the summer.. I'll see if I can find pictures of the dresses we're looking at and report back!!
  • edited December 2011

This is one of the dresses we were looking at.. but I think I've changed my mind.. the other one I am considering is pretty simple.. short (knee length), strapless, sweetheart top, rouching right under the bust line.. they have one at davids bridal but I cant figure out how to save it to post it.. and it wont let me add a link right now IDK why..

• tunssol2tunssol2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the black one is cute! and i deff. see why you're doing short dresses... mine is in september so it's getting chilly by then! My ceremony is outside but recept. is inside so that's why i'm leaning towards the long dresses.
  • hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is my dress...It's already ordered, picked up, and living at my mom's until May when I go for my first fitting.

We still haven't picked out a BM's dress yet.  I've narrowed it down to 4 or 5 but have girls on both ends of the size spectrum and a few in between so I'm just trying to find something that compliments everyone.  I like the whole matchy-matchy thing with BMs (I really really dislike mismatched dresses) so they will all be wearing the same thing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    It's very pretty!

Here is my dress, I love it!

My bridesmaids are ordering their dresses next week.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah the picture of that BM dress doesn't do it justice.. it's rouching the whole way down and has looked good on everyone.. there's only one that hasn't tried it on and the girls are of all sizes.. so it's definitely cute! 

I love everyones dresses!! I love wedding dresses!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my dress off the rack, and had it for about 6 months, so I could try it on as often as I wanted.  Now, its with my seamstress, and I'm having serious withdrawels!!!!  How can I go until February without trying it on again, lol????
    Here it is:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • schadbourneschadbourne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

i hate that i have no pictures but my mom is making my dress. I will have a v neck tea length (with red crinny) and a red sash for the ceremony there will be a 'skirt' on top of the tea length dress with an aditional crinny to make it A line, for the reception i will shed the long skirt and start the party with my shorter dress.

• edited December 2011
    Here is a pic in my dress.  I love it.  It's Brooklyn by Enzoani Blue. 
    Married 9.4.11
  • edited December 2011
    Fickrj5, I love your dress may I ask who made it? I am still searching for mine, I am short 5'2 and I don't want anything overwhelming. My ceremony is by the lake I want someyhing simple and elegant. I will start to look next week.
  • edited December 2011
    And btw Fickrj5 I am getting marry on the same date 9/17/2011!
  • plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All of the posted dresses are beautiful! I'll have to find a picture of the BM dress I'm thinking of and post it later. I'm heading out dress shopping tomorrow. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards