Massachusetts-Cape Cod

videographer from cape cod

hi,
can anyone recommend a reasonably priced videographer from cape cod?
thank you!

Re: videographer from cape cod

• edited December 2011
    Where on the Cape and what is your budget?
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MichellerlgMichellerlg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_videographer-cape-cod?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:94Discussion:ca514533-a22e-4f45-aab3-222728dabc73Post:e63c75c2-796a-40e2-8cb7-3e8a71c16c0e">Re: videographer from cape cod</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where on the Cape and what is your budget?
    Posted by ndruley[/QUOTE]

Getting married in Brewster and the budget---not completely determined, but I'm not looking to pay a lot for this service (if possible).

THANK YOU!
  • edited December 2011
    The guy I am using is $1400...he has a $1800 package with more editing type of stuff, His name is Charles S. Richardson. You can google him and then send him an email and he will send you a demo video. I did a lot of research on this and what I learned is that the majority of the Videographers are relatively creepy looking/sounding people. Sorry, just how I felt about them. We found a guy that was much cheaper who did it as a side business but when I watched his demos I wasn't at all impressed. I would suggest doing a google search then calling and asking for demos and decide that way! HTH! GL!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards