Snarky Brides

AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)

12345679»

Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)

• My spellcheck button (and all of my other buttons) disappeared with the update. I'm going to be real pissy the next time I try to pip.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-tk-irl-holiday-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3e0e4492-97c1-4003-a963-7463f3531b84Post:a838928b-d871-499e-b7d4-abd0db6374b2">Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Huggin - Urban Dictionary can help you with "internet slang". <a href="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=GTFO" rel="nofollow">http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=GTFO</a>
    Posted by crfb87[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-tk-irl-holiday-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3e0e4492-97c1-4003-a963-7463f3531b84Post:d2dad7ae-5785-4caa-acf9-95f5e9e2366c">Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?) : Then I guess it's a good thing AATB asked you if you needed it spelled out, huh?
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

Yes. I guess that's a good thing. We all recognize AATB's kindness, hallelujah.
  • I get that, Stacks.

I still have to find it ironic though.  Because I would definitely label Eagles as the person who tries to stir up shiit just to stir up shiit.  But, whatever.  I really don't care all that much anyway.  I have every intention of calling her on it when she does act like a douche, but it's not like I'm lame enough to follow her around and call her a douche in unreleated threads. ;)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-tk-irl-holiday-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3e0e4492-97c1-4003-a963-7463f3531b84Post:2daf6725-b5da-4dbd-b41d-b71bbc86a353">Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I get that, Stacks. I still have to find it ironic though.  Because I would definitely label Eagles as the person who tries to stir up shiit just to stir up shiit.  But, whatever.  I really don't care all that much anyway.  I have every intention of calling her on it when she does act like a douche, but it's not like I'm lame enough to follow her around and call her a douche in unreleated threads. ;)

<div>Other than the year in review thread and the gang thread, when is she douchey? I don't follow her around the boards, but I haven't seen that side of her. </div><div>
    </div><div>Disclaimer: I have no effing idea what happened in the above-mentioned threads. I mean, I read them, but I don't know what got into her. IMO, that was out of character for her.</div>
  • I think its really lame when people say we must do nothing but talk behind other peoples back just because blue, steph and I tend to share opinions. We are friends, as with most people who are friends we generally share opinions. I could have been MIA all day, roll into a thread and jump right in and still share Blue or Steph's opinion, doesnt mean either of us said dickall to the other throughout the day. Thats just such a lame cop out. The same could be said for SO MANY knot posters, if that is the case.
  • Uh. She was douchey in those threads. That was my point. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-tk-irl-holiday-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3e0e4492-97c1-4003-a963-7463f3531b84Post:81e66441-5d29-493b-9e8c-a64bfe9adf21">Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok so I've been out all day and just caught up. Steph I wasn't running in AYG trying to be ldy and eagles body guards. I also feel eagles got extreme in the year review thread, but that's what she felt was right for her to do. They just happened to be the flavor of the week, you could have put in anyone's names and I would have said the same thing. I personally feel nebb and blue are like the amethyst of SB. That's my opinion, stirring up trouble because it's fun. I see you post right along with them but I don't see half the complete unnecessary rude stuff being written by you as I do by those two. It seems very high school like they talk behind everyone's back about everything, fuel one another's fire and then come here with chests all poked out. At the end of the day though what's this going to change? Nothing. <strong>Well except I'm probably the next target for being honest</strong>. It's cool though.
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]
    I flame the bolded part. That's lame.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I don't see every post and every interaction, especially on SB. So please excuse that I don't know, or don't realize why you feel how you do about eagles. I can only comment on what I see firsthand. So there's that. I mean it's natural to stand up for friends I just hate when people get ganged up on. I'll probably start paying more attention to eagles now to see what the fuss is about.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-tk-irl-holiday-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3e0e4492-97c1-4003-a963-7463f3531b84Post:e174cd5d-4ace-4acf-9c28-d702f69b9bc6">Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?) : I flame the bolded part. That's lame.
    Posted by dmiller9274[/QUOTE]

<div>WAY TO PROVE HER RIGHT, DMILLS.</div><div>
    </div><div>Seriously though. I guess I read it as tongue-in-cheek.  I'd like to think Stacks isn't that lame. ;)</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-tk-irl-holiday-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3e0e4492-97c1-4003-a963-7463f3531b84Post:e96591ec-c0ce-4983-b0d0-29768395bed7">Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't see every post and every interaction, especially on SB.
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

<div>I think my opinion comes from the exact same reason, only on the flip side.  I don't really read much on E lately, so my only opinion of Eagles was her douchtastic flipouts over here.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-tk-irl-holiday-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3e0e4492-97c1-4003-a963-7463f3531b84Post:d76801ec-a627-4dd5-ad3b-e29df6d5ad1d">Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?) : WAY TO PROVE HER RIGHT, DMILLS. Seriously though. I guess I read it as tongue-in-cheek.  I'd like to think Stacks isn't that lame. ;)
    I hope she's not. I don't see her around much, but usually when I do, she doesn't seem lame. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • OMG STACKS WE'RE GANGING UP ON YOU FOR NOT BEING LAME. ;)

(Please note I am totally kidding here.)
  • I mean it sounds like we are on the same page, just flipped. Its interesting to hear this point of view. Please believe I will not stay up late at night thinking I'll be burned at the stake, that was not said seriously. I'd like to think I'm respectful with my opinions on the subject.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-tk-irl-holiday-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3e0e4492-97c1-4003-a963-7463f3531b84Post:b0b2d8ee-74cb-471f-9bb2-95587ac6ae3a">Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?) : I think my opinion comes from the exact same reason, only on the flip side.  I don't really read much on E lately, so my only opinion of Eagles was her douchtastic flipouts over here.

<div>I must have misunderstood you earlier. I thought you saw her doing other douchey things, unrelated to the stuff she said in those two threads. That's why I was confused, since she's ordinarily really nice.</div><div>
    </div><div>The stuff she said here recently was out of the ordinary from her. It really surprised me. I don't know what made her flip out, but that's not at all what I usually see from her.</div><div>
    </div><div>Eagles is a big girl, and she can defend herself. </div>
  • New subject. I flame my dogs.  They were both sleeping on the floor by H, and woke up at the same time.  They walked over to me, jumped out the couch, farted, and walked back over to H to lie down.  seriously.
  • Omg Steph just got jumped in. Admit it! (ummm, also a joke, too soon?)
  • Jumped in? 

I don't get it. :(

ETA: lumped in?
  • Jumped in......gang initiation. Well I guess you just proved you aren't in one. :)
  • Stacks, they get sexed in over here.
  • I'm really refraining from making an inappropriate comment here, because I'm worried you might be the one person who will be offended. (or you'll be the one person who won't be?)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-tk-irl-holiday-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3e0e4492-97c1-4003-a963-7463f3531b84Post:818fe2bb-5ed5-4174-bcea-7f2703579dcc">Re: AYG- TK or IRL (holiday drama?)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stacks, they get sexed in over here.
    Posted by specialk84[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, that.  I don't know what you do over on E to initiate people, but we dont' believe in violence here on SB.</div><div>
    </div><div>(Board War.)</div>
  • I'm not easily offended. No worries. We don't get jumped in over there, we are actually sent on super secret missions. I can't say what for though, probably because I haven't been invited yet.
  • I don't remember what I was going to say. Something about my H being the one in a gang, not me. 

Also. Don't lie. Your super secret mission is to INVADE SB. I know it.  
  • Actually it was PS but we can't always go there.
  • Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im just catching up here while on a break at work and I don't care if im super late to this but I flame all the effing running to Eagles defense and saying Nebb and I are mean from people who didn't even read the frigging threads in question. Eagles was being an asshole and got called on it. She was throwing dickish comments a few times before I got pissed. If that makes me "mean" then whatever. But if you are going to be an asshole then be prepared to get called out. In tired of Nebb stef and I always being the scapegoat when people are being ridiculous.

ETA: And I have not been mean in a really long time on here, but if I am going to be accused of it all the time, then maybe its time to start it up again, 
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards